payments on sundays.

your rate depend on slab

the less slab,you get more earnings.

suppose if you have 50points and your slab was 50 then 50/50=$1

upgraded members:

thread-7points

reply-2points

upgrade free till january7th.

there was also hyip maintained by them-giving a chance to get 190% in one day.

http://club.techsavyishan.com

referrer name-sparkstar

please give referrername-sparkstar,as there was no link.

i already got paid.hope you enjoy with them.

The rate is no so clear and so fonfusing for me, let take a look at thread payment proof, one member has been paid for posting about 30 post. but he has been paid just $ 0.16. If I am not wrong one reply post worth

$ 0.005. Can giridhar123 tell me about this?

Worst site.admin removed posting permission,i dont know why?my name is sparkstar.i only 1st to cashout and i promoted it in various forums.

hey,if anyone joined tell admin to give postingpermission.

techsavy was worst,waste and dirty fellow.an example to show how bad he is?he conducted contest but he locked topic,he giving 0.005per post,actually i am also one of topreferrer,he have to payme but he removed posting permission.

I dont this this forum can do anything good

only few peoples and they too are not active after making few posts and requesting payout

As admin say he shall pay only on sunday so people will hold the activity until they get paid - further launch of cycler raises doubt about the intention of admin of forum

I feel the real intention admin has is just to collect some money fast by means of cycler.

Scam alert.

this is scam forum.admin removed my posting power without any reason and i am also top referrer.

he introduced cycler to get money and i doubt him.

he conducted contest,but without any answer he locked topic.

he was giving 200slab,even your post was of good quality.

if anyone joined,ask him to give postingpermission to sparkstar.

so,finally it is waste of time.they are so many forums which pay more.

i mark this as scam,as he removed posting power without any reason.

I just checked this forum - and i did not like this

Neither any activity is visible nor the script is worth posting i tried to search a program

and lol same topic appeared 4 times - and it is not a single thread that some one has created duplicate but for every site thread the situation is same.

Neither i see any benefit advertisers can gain by advertising in this forum - so a useless forum for me.

LOL. So many people complaining. The forum has weird problem. I just try to read it and it gives an error about the database. It does not work the way it should. The admin came to msn and I said to him that your forum has a problem he started to write me something but never send me a message. I am suspicious about this guy and his actions.

Techsavy,a scammer.he got so much money as they are two sponsor,he gone away with that money.

what made you say that dear? are you not getting your payout request there?

I wonder how you concluded that admin is a scammer. but he in fact paid me in his TSi cycler.

Truly you were lucky to be paid friend, i have seen many payout request and the admin never bother to check them. I have one pending request there about 13post and i wanted to see if the admin will pay on sundays as he claim. But alas my pending and other pending request is getting to 2weeks now.