Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of dream in FOrex

When we dream anything we should have the ability to realize our dreams. Dreaming without efforts is like building castles in the air and is vain. We have many goals and expectations from Forex Business however to realize these goals we have to dedicate time and efforts to learn and understand Forex and its tools. We have to make ourselves eligible to benefit from the vast potential of Forex Business.

Yes, if we dream, we should make an action for our dreams to come true, but if we're just waiting, nothing will happen. In forex, you must dedicate time and efforts to learn everything regarding trading in forex. One must be eligible for his dream, to do that, we must understand the roots, stem and how to bear fruits and if that happen we will harvest all our sacrifices and time spent with it is worth it.

Dream actually is a motivation, that we need to use it well, if you cannot then it will a big pain for you that will make you frustate. For some people, their own dream is a whip for them so they can trade well and make their trading more efficient so they don't need to waste a lot of time for nothing that they will get later

Yes, dream motivates us, to go and continue for what we are reaching and fighting for. Its so magical, it has no limitations. We must not be afraid to dream bigger and higher, cause it might as well bring us to the top, which can change our life for the better.

I just wanna make trading for living. That's my dream.

It's always motivated me to doing better, more practice and making regularly evaluation for my trades.

Anyone here using armada markets? They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.

Dream will keep us having good motivation to trade. If we didn't have any dream in trading, we didn't have any purpose to trade and this is not really good for us. To realize our dream, do not only hope but do real action by do more learning and practice to always improve our skill and experience tp trade.

Dream is our aspiration to do better, we make actions because we have dreams we want to come true. It is really a great motivation especially when entering forex trading. Because forex is a such a big opportunity to make our lives better, but then, we should do something, practice, experience, big hardwork, for us to have huge success. That's what dreams can do to us.

Dream is our aspiration to do better, we make actions because we have dreams we want to come true. It is really a great motivation especially when entering forex trading. Because forex is a such a big opportunity to make our lives better, but then, we should do something, practice, experience, big hardwork, for us to have huge success. That's what dreams can do to us.

You're right. Dreams can be a motivation for us when we are in bad conditions. And dream will be come true if we try and effort to make it come true.

When we dream anything we should have the ability to realize our dreams. Dreaming without efforts is like building castles in the air and is vain. We have many goals and expectations from Forex Business however to realize these goals we have to dedicate time and efforts to learn and understand Forex and its tools. We have to make ourselves eligible to benefit from the vast potential of Forex Business.

yes, no dream can be achieved without efforts. Dreaming to make consistent money in forex is an excellent dream to have, but to make it happen is pretty hard for many. Only those who with extreme amount of focus and interest towards forex market will make it at the end in my opinion. Making the things simple and putting hard work towards it is a must thing.

yes, no dream can be achieved without efforts. Dreaming to make consistent money in forex is an excellent dream to have, but to make it happen is pretty hard for many. Only those who with extreme amount of focus and interest towards forex market will make it at the end in my opinion. Making the things simple and putting hard work towards it is a must thing.

tt

i totally agree with you mate,dreaming in trading Forex in an easy thing to do but actualizing that is one another thing and not easy to do,though if one is discipline enough and remain focus as a trader his dream must surely come to pass,my personal dream is to be be a full time forex trader,i really don't like the idea of working 9-5 daily

Definitely true, dreaming of being a succesful trader is excellent, but then, very hard to do, yet to make it happen one must invest too much hardwork and time to learn everything, analize and evaluate too. Dreams need action, to achieve. The best thing that dream do to everyone of us, is a great motivation to go and continue for our dreams.

Well to me dream is just like a light and solution which the trader want to through into his trading account yes for sure this is absolutely true for sure but at the same time I can also tell you here that forex need your hardwork and effort to distinguished yourself from all forms of risk

I believe that dream is motivation factor for human beings. All people have some dream, if they try to meet that dream then sure they will be success. To be a success we have to hard work, according your dream if you start trade with good strategy then no one can able to wait you from getting profit.

The dream is really important, not only in forex business. But in every single business and even in our life. If we have no dream, the we will do nothing so serious. The other thing we have to do here, we have to realize, specially in the forex business, it is not about the dream, but it also has the big risk

• 4 weeks later...

if a man have more dream about forex . she will be able to success her dream by her try and try . so she need a learn more and more about forex and would be success in forex it is a real business for all

• 3 weeks later...

Demo is need for a new trader, because when a new trader start his trade he can not make success in forex . So at the first time he need to increase his knowledge and take a sort training for bring a success and then he will be success in forex market. Now a days it is most important for the man and woman.

Dream is good and also a great thing for us, if we want to use them as the thing that we want to reach, we will use that dream as tools to reach our real destination :D, and also will make you improve greatly if you really want to reach your dream as good traders

If a man want to make himself like as a good trader, it will be important to open a demo account for training. After training we can start our real and good business . So we need to learn more about forex and then start our trade. A good trader can make money easily from here.

When a man start a currency trading business he need to learn more. So when he is a new trader he can earn more and more about it and then he will be success, so he need to open a demo account for training and then he will be happy when he can be a good trader. So demo is important.

Dream is good and also a great thing for us, if we want to use them as the thing that we want to reach, we will use that dream as tools to reach our real destination :D, and also will make you improve greatly if you really want to reach your dream as good traders

That's right, we can make the dream as a motivation of trading for us to not give up even though we are experiencing the worst situation. And it is basically, the dream is the goal of our trading. And to my own, get the maximum profit consistently in the forex is my dream.

Demo account is most important for a new trader. When a new trader go to start his business he need to learn more and more about it, so he can increase his knowledge from demo account. So demo account is very important for the new trader . It is a step to earn money more too.