Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SecureAssets - Secureassets.com

lyjas

Secure Assets is an international investment company in the United States of America founded in 1998. This impressive company was created by a group of professional traders and bankers that specialize in stocks, bonds, currencies, and mutual funds.

Over the past 15 years, Secure Assets delivered outstanding results by continuously optimizing their investment approaches. By managing a broad range of fields, they are able to cover just about anything, including credit, market strategy, laws, and risk management.

1.gif

Until recently, Secure Assets has been working offline in the US markets. In response to numerous client requests, we decided to move our business strategy to the next level and go online in order to serve our international clients easily.

Secure Assets business activities, regulated by the United States international regulatory authorities and complies with the most demanding standards of the United States legislation and carry on diverse charity and sponsor activities.

While providing a secure investing climate, a range of effective investment plans and professional help will ensure the optimum level of security and privacy. Secure Assets provides non-risk investment plans to global investors, which is a milestone for its long-term exploration on risk control.

We feature spectacular customer service while boasting a safe and risk free environment for your investments. Whether you are an experienced investor, or a first time client, it is always important to have confidence in your investment company.

Making successful forecasts, our traders work nearly 24 hours a day to make stable profit for us, and our investors. Your asset safety is our main concern and we guarantee your investment will be secure with us. As a leading service provider, we have an esteemed team of professionals available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Our plans are made to meet the needs of investors of varying financial resources. We have always strive to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have lowered the minimum deposit requirement to only $10.

Today, there are a multitude of well-known asset management companies founded on the principles that Secure Assets pioneered. With its quality reputation, many corporations and individuals have found Secure Assets a rewarding place to invest. We hope you will join us and discover these rewards for yourself.

https://secureassets.com

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after i visited the hyip program i can see the ssl scure has being provided an plans are looking attractive at the time it is juts looking like affiliate program,so we will just review the program for some days to invest huge amounts in this program an if anybody knows more about this program please explain that what is the minimum deposit

nicely numerous plans are offered in the hiyp program however one exclusive is moderate for all of us because the plans other than first are beginning from 100+$ which is not reasonable for people.I am not eager to put cash in it in light of the fact that the length of time is upto 100 days which will take more than 120 days.

another new program just being launch,i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return they are offering investors,i really like the design of this program and good to see the admin of the program spend some cash on the program,the program is well secured.i guess the program should be having a paying status with hyip monitors soon

The explanation on this new HYIP is very long. This HYIP is not too bad. The script is nice and pretty. Although the loading to the website is a little bit heavy for me. But, the website is nice and it has the SSL as well. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is good, and reasonable. Hopefully this can be the next star

I am sure if admin can keep this thing like this for long time, they will become a new hottest program. There will be a lot of investors that want to invest here, the rate that admin offered also reasonable for all plans, one thing that admin need to do right now is to add more hyip monitors to monitoring this site.

For me this program looks really a safe place to make an investment because the good thing here the investment plans are designed in a very profitable manner for the investors . and they have a very secure ssl layer and the site design is really unique . finally they are a registered company so may be it will be paying for at least some period .

admin is quite professional in developing a plan to make in order to attract more investors to invest in this program and we've already proven by the large number of active investors in this program and I am very sure the admin will provide benefits such as planned with full benefits to all investors

secureassets uses SSL,seem no bad site,hope can be a big one

secureassets.com uses the following services:

SITE NAME: secureassets.com

SSL CERTIFICATE

COMPANY/

ORGANIZATION:

SECURE ASSETS, INC.

New York

New York, US

Secure And Authentic Website

Secure Assets, INC.

Identity Assured at 11-Apr 2013 03:05:12 GMT

secureassets.com has been validated and is authentic.

secureassets.com also uses SSL for secure transactions.

contact address and phone, SSL sertificate...professional design...looks real nice!i think that it will be hot soon,i am interested to invest.just joined.

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 04/11/2013 12:47

Batch 139717768

From U3100***

To U8054626 (Secure Assets)

Amount $50.00

Memo Deposit to SecureAssets User SA7897378

Payment Purpose Purchase of on-line auction items

PAYING (18)

WAITING (43)

This look promising right now. Having 18 paying status and having 43 waiting. I'm sure this 43 are new hyip monitoring sites who just try to monitor this site so its still new and that why its has waiting status right now. I do hope that in the long run we can see this site paying for a long time. I'm interested to join this site also. I'm hoping to earn good money in here also. I'm hoping that I can see this site turn to a good paying site soon.

offers given by the admin to investors is also very good with implementing a long-term investment and I'm pretty sure the admin will be able to run a very long time and the admin will also provide investors with payments to any well

this seems an investment company,look like this program is a long time term,maybe it can run stably and reliablely.

SECURE ASSETS, INC. Entity Information:

NYS Department of State

Division of Corporations

Entity Information

The information contained in this database is current through April 11, 2013.

Selected Entity Name: SECURE ASSETS, INC.

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: SECURE ASSETS, INC.

DOS ID #: 2311001

Initial DOS Filing Date: OCTOBER 28, 1998

County: NEW YORK

Jurisdiction: NEW YORK

Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION

Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)

SECURE ASSETS, INC.

535 MADISON AVENUE

NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10022

Registered Agent

The good news in the website i have seen.

I have jion the party and hope the admin will keep the good work.

04/10/13, 07:00

We are pleased to welcome you to the SecureAssets official website. Investors from all around the world are invited to participate in our investment program. In order to understand the structure of SecureAssets and the services we offer, we recommend you to read our web pages

I am sure if admin can keep this thing like this for long time, they will become a new hottest program. There will be a lot of investors that want to invest here, the rate that admin offered also reasonable for all plans, one thing that admin need to do right now is to add more hyip monitors to monitoring this site.

i am agree with you!i believe that the site canl be hot soon

This is the first time I find a very big difference between the minimum deposit in the first and second plan, $ 990!!, This will attract investors to the first plan only , because it is best suited to them in order to test the site, but the period of investment here is too long already .