Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jump-financing - jump-financing.com

HYIPCORE

2% daily for 30 days means we will earn a profit of 60% of the program with a return on capital that we have invested, we will get a huge advantage in just over 30 days and I am not sure the admin will give it the benefit of refund capital and I'm sure the admin will only benefit by 60% without any capital return and we will lose 40% of the amount of money that has been invested and if we take advantage in the time period much longer I'm not sure the admin will give the advantage to the limit specified time in the end to make a profit

2% daily for 30 days means we will earn a profit of 60% of the program with a return on capital that we have invested, we will get a huge advantage in just over 30 days and I am not sure the admin will give it the benefit of refund capital and I'm sure the admin will only benefit by 60% without any capital return and we will lose 40% of the amount of money that has been invested and if we take advantage in the time period much longer I'm not sure the admin will give the advantage to the limit specified time in the end to make a profit

i guess you don't understand the plan on this program,the program will definitely return your capital if you invest on this program,the profit investor will get on this program is 60% and principal will be return,i think the plan and the total return is very ok and the daily return is sustainable.but i don't like to invest with Russian program and that's why i cant invest here.

After checking the website of this new HYIP, we can see this new HYIP is just another Russian HYIP. Because the first time we can see in the website, everything is written in Russian language. But, fortunately in this HYIP, it has the English section, so people still can read it using the English

Lucky, that this site has SSL protection, it protected this site from some eavesdropping and indicated that admin spend some bucks for it, so it means admin will reach BEP from what he spend for his own site longer, Unfortunately this site is in russian, and it is so hard to join them, also i don't see any hyip monitors yet.