Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Turboearnings - Turboearnings.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Turbo Earnings is a company specially designed for people looking to invest in strong,stable company and offer great benefits.Our working model is designed a group of investment experts who have united their ideas to start a company and provide long term best interests in investment markets simply and very stable.We have a group of experts to provide the best service and meet your expectations.We use the best and most advanced investment tools for so get the best return on investment in record time.We are a highly profitable investment project.

Plan:

5% DAILY FOR 25 DAYS - 125%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $200,000 5.00

75% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - 300%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $200,000 75.00

150% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - 600%

Plan 1 $50 - $200,000 150.00

375% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - 750%

Plan 1 $75 - $200,000 375.00

1000% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan 1 $100 - $200,000 1000.00

1300% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan 1 $125 - $200,000 1300.00

1600% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan 1 $150 - $200,000 1600.00

Accept LR,PM

Join Turboearnings here

this hourly program has just being launch few hours ago and i think this hourly program is still in paying zone,tough the status of the program i still on waiting with hyip monitors but i believe now is the best time for lover of hourly program to join this program and do hit and run on the program,the program should be having paying status with hyip monitors in few hours from now

admin obviously offers a huge advantage just to attract investors to invest in this program and we know that this is a program that certainly hourly admin will only run in a very short period of time and I think investors should leave the program this and immediately go away because I'm sure the admin will never give any advantage for us

Dreaming and dreaming. It is just a dream if we think we can make money 1600% in the next one hour. The RoI like this one is extremely high and totally a scam offer. Even to make 1600% RoI in one month investment, it is still very high and the same like a scam thing. Better to skip this HYIP for good

@luke: can you invest in that plan you talking about? or you are just post there without realize that you need a lot of money to invest there. Please check it first before make post, so far if i invest in this program, the first plan is the plan that i will choose because minimum deposit is easy to reach and their rate is reasonable, and i will keep cashout until i reach BEP here, compounding is not a good option.

nowadays there are many hourly hyip program have lunched in the online,but there have not run for many days in the online just get into scam then i just thinking that admin his targeting the investors to invest an after that there will be removing from online without any update in the program ,so beware of tis program before investing huge amounts

@saibaba, that is true, I don't know why admins feel there should be a massive influx of hourly programs, maybe they realise they make large profits out of it in the short term and very quickly, by going scam very quickly. As the name suggests its turbo earnings, and you can probably translate that oppositely, it won't earn u much, more risky than playing head n tail betting game, where u got even better chances wining there than this one.

According to the user hyipplay, he invested the most in the site. The amount was over 700 thousand dollars, and I really cant believe this