Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CivilBank - civilbank.cc

umeghayu

I am not admin

civilbank.cc

Civil Bank Program will pay all client even on long Holiday, you will see your money really work for you even you're sleep, Don't miss your chance.

Plans :

7% DAILY PROFIT FOR 20 DAYS

min: $10, ROI: 140%

7.5% DAILY PROFIT FOR 20 DAYS

min: $1001, ROI: 150%

8% DAILY PROFIT FOR 20 DAYS

min: $5001, ROI: 160%

Min Spend: $10

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

* DDoS Protected by Rivalhost

* SSL Secured by COMODO CA Limited

* Dedicated Server

* Licensed Script

JOIN HERE ==> https://civilbank.cc

i really don't like the design of this program but i think it ok to see the admin of the program has added security to the program but the daily return look kinda high but i think the program will not sustain the return offered by the admin of the program,the program is just a scam disguise and i think it best to just ignore this program and invest with better program

yes the script which his using for this program his looking free script then how come the admin will be paying the payments to the investors and i think admin his really targeting the investors to invest some amount then after some days it wil be totally removed from the online,so beware of this scam program before investing high amounts

yes the script which his using for this program his looking free script then how come the admin will be paying the payments to the investors and i think admin his really targeting the investors to invest some amount then after some days it wil be totally removed from the online,so beware of this scam program before investing high amounts

Well, actually the script used by this new HYIP is nice. And it seems not to be a free HYIP script. But, the domain name used by the website can be the free domain, because of .cc. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is a little high here, but, it is still good and reasonable. There are so many HYIP monitors as well

I don't think the investment plans are safe to invest here but still i think we can have a try on this program for a 10 days plan because since it is a new program so may be admin will be paying for st least some days to the investors . The good thing about this program is they have a very good innovative design and script and they have secure layer to the site .

I'm not so sure the admin will give full benefits to every investor who has invested with the program even though the admin has enough supply to provide benefits to investors and I can only hope that investors are better to choose the type of good HYIP program

Civilbank has been paying for 4 days, it seems a good news for new investor that want to try to invest in this site, since this program doesn't reach first round yet or even one week i think they are still worthy, because their plan's lifetime is 20 days, to in this week i think it is safe to invest here.