Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HourlyInvest - hourlyinvest.net

vnhyipgroup

I am not Admin.

HourlyInvest

Company Hourly Invest - provides everyone interested with a professional Forex asset management and enlarges the number of satisfied customers throughout the world. Our mission is a fair and transparent cooperation with any investor regardless to the investment value he has. The process of investing has never been that simple with the payment gateways we accept. Simply open a personal account with us, choose your investment plan we offer and a preferred payment processor of those we accept and deposit your money. That's it!

Investment Plans: 105% - 150% After 1 Hour, 300% After 1 Day

Min Deposit: $2

Accepted Currency: LibertyReserve

Link: http://hourlyinvest.net/

i kinda like the design of this program and i think the minimum investment require by the admin of the program is very ok and reachable but i must warn the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest,though the program is having paying status with hyip monitors but the truth remain that the program is not safe for investors to invest.

admin offers advantages in making a very short while the benefits offered are too high and I'm sure the admin just makes the plan so that the investors are interested to invest in this program and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to investors who invest in this program

Well, we are better not to make any investment on the HYIP like this one. This new HYIP is such a bad HYIP and it obviously sounds like a scam HYIP already. We can see from the offer on the website of this HYIP. Making 300% RoI in one day investment is impossible and not real at all. This is too good to be true

This site template is good but the script is pirated script, i am sorry to say this but after few check about it make me doubt admin intention to create this program. Also, with their houlry rate, it seems that many investors will try to do hit and run strategy to them, but to invest right now is a risky thing to do.

The script and template used for this site is really bad and i am sure that not many will get attracted with this program . and that to it is a hourly program so i am dam sure that admin is not going to run this program for a long time . Since it is a hourly program i think its better to just hit and run from this program . but i think this program is not at all worth to invest a single dollar .

we should not be too trusting with the benefits we will get from this program because we know that the admin would not have been able to provide benefits only a short time and should we abandon a program like this because it is clear that this is a program scam