Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

STW Trust - stwtrust.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

STW Investments Inc ("STW Trust/stwtrust.com") is an offshore international company chartered in Belize, our traders and market researches live all over the world, offering an investment platform specially created for those who need to make a reliable and profitable source of real net income.

Plan:

Global: 1.2% daily for 45 days

Green: 2.6% daily for 90 days

Blue: 3.3% daily for 90 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,PP

Join STW Trust here

i don't like the design and script used on this program,this program look too cheap,though the daily return and the total return offered by the admin of the program is total reasonable and i do like program that pay investors on business days only but this program is not protected and i kinda wonder what will happen to the program when hackers attack the program

quite interesting with the offers given by the admin to investors, but I am still not sure if the admin will be able to run in a long time because I can not see with good information contained in this program and I also do not see is how much number of existing investors and how many investors who receive payments from admin

Debit Card? are they really give us later if we invest here?, that sound like an absurd thing, i also don't have much confidence to invest here even this program offered good rate and stable rate for us. So far, i cannot find any hyip monitors that monitoring them until now, it is so bad.