Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Irobotex - Irobotex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

What is iRoboteX?

We are a team of professionals in trading, marketing and management. We have programmers who create automated trading robots for different markets.Why robots? Because robots devoid of human emotions, fear and greed.

Obeying the algorithms embedded in them, the robots perform thousands of operations on hundreds of instruments in the stock and commodity markets. Our robots are trading the most liquid market FOREX.

Plan:

3.6% for 36 hours (hourly).

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $500 3.60

3.7% for 48 hours (hourly).

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $500 3.70

120% after 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 120.00

200% after 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $600 200.00

400% after 5 Days.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 400.00

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Join Irobotex here

this is just another hourly and short term program hoping to scam investors,well i just hope newbies will not fall victim on this program,the plan offered by the admin of this program is just to scam investors and i believe it best if investors just ignore this program and invest other better program around.this one is a scam in disguise.

Jeez, another hourly program, judging from the rate that admin offered i am not sure if they can survive for more than one week. Even, i must admire the script and template that admin use, but this program doesn't have much effect to gain more investors, and i am sure it will end sooner.

I think the admin will not provide benefits to the investors in accordance with the offers given by the admin to investors, because the benefits offered are too high and I'm sure the admin will only pay a small fortune to the investor and the admin will never pay full benefits as it has been promised