Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bet-7 - Bet-7.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

By accessing, continuing to use or navigating throughout this site you accept that we will use certain browser cookies to improve your customer experience with us. Bet-7 only uses cookies which improves your experience with us and will not interfere with your privacy in any way. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for further information on our usage of cookies and how you can disable or manage their use if you wish.

Plan:

7%daily for 25 days

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

Join Bet-7 here

well i believe this program will pay investors but i guess only newbies will fall for this program,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high and the total return is high as well,though the program has being running online for 2 days with paying status but i can tell this program will not complete the term on the plan they are offering investors.total return of 175% in 25 is too high

why didn't people like this program and if it's paying so why yet not show our payment proof

Because they are not good yet, just look at the rate that admin tabled above, it is high and i am sure many tiny investors don't want to spend their money here so far, without see any payment proof that come from this program. One funny thing here is that admin have games for us to play.

Daily gains of 7% is a high enough profit and in my opinion, very unnatural admin in offers to investors because of the advantages that are offered for 25 days is a huge advantage and I'm sure the admin only plan benefits to entice investior to invest in this program, after which the admin will run away with the money of investors and admins will not ever come back again

actually i wanted to say that the minimum deposit is really very high that low investor cant invest huge amount in this program so admin must decreases the minimum deposit then surely all members get some interest to invest some amount an after getting the payment back with commission then again investor will diffidently investor will take another plan an invest huge amounts into this program

Daily gains of 7% is a high enough profit and in my opinion, very unnatural admin in offers to investors because of the advantages that are offered for 25 days is a huge advantage and I'm sure the admin only plan benefits to entice investior to invest in this program, after which the admin will run away with the money of investors and admins will not ever come back again

Well, I think, it is true. 7% daily RoI can be very high return offered by this HYIP. Specially if the principal will be returned separately as well by this HYIP. 7% daily for 25 days, so the total will be like 175% RoI in 25 days. Hopefully this HYIP can sustain for a long time in the business, so everyone will be happy