Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wordlinx - wordlinx.com

djfritz

Wordlinx is one of the few sites, that will stay. Since, they don't have self sponsored ads which means that Links rely on advertisers. If there are no advertisers, there will be no links to click. Also they're sustainable because the ref earnings is just 5%.

Site stats:

PTC worth 1 cent each

Paid emails worth between $0.01 and $0.05 each

Minimum payout is $10. I know it may take months, but you're sure that you'll be paid as they're online for 5 years. It's wned by international media company. It's also certified by beenpaid.com

They pays via paypal.

If interested please click on the link:

CLICK HERE!

This site is one of the elite site because was paid for a long time ;) but the problem in here is low ads and high minimum for sure to cashout..i was long time ago leave this site and never click again in here remember this site have the slow earning :huh:

@rivha

I also left the site friend because of the reasons you provided.

I am really curious as to the statistics of this site like how many active members they have now, how many members have been paid and how much they have paid their members to date because I know there are plenty of members left this site with balances in their account.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i saw this site a couple of times advertised in PTCs and Autosurf programs. But like most people i am turned-off by the high minimum payout of $10. For a PTC program, $10 i believe is too high unless you upgrade and get a lot of active referrals and by a lot i mean 100 or more i guess.