Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oximofunds - oximofunds.com

Discover the returns possible in the world's largest financial market, the off-exchange foreign currency market (Forex). Forex is where banks, corporations, and whole countries make investments. It is just over the past few years that private investors, such as yourself, have been getting more involved with these opportunities. Investing with our company gives an investor who cannot watch the market 24 hours a day the chance to participate in the world's largest market - Forex

Oximo Funds Trading SA is a trading company, designed specifically for people who want to get reliable and profitable profits from their investments. You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Oximo Funds, a reliable trading company registered in Seychelles, which offers great returns along with professional approach and security for your investment.

Kind Regards , CEO of Oximo Funds Trading SA (International Trading Company registered in Seychelles)

It only takes a few minutes to open the account. Click here, fill in the online registration form, mark I accept Terms & Conditions, and then click the Create An Account button.

plan1.gif

plan2.gif

plan3.gif

https://www.oximofunds.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The daily payout of 2%-2.50% seem a sustainable rate and can expect to run long

Further only the 120 days plan is affordable where we can break even in 50 business days looks good

And as compounding option is available we can compound after the 50th days and earn more

But as the plans are for business days and not for calender days the plans may take longer than 2 months to break even

I am happy t o see the daily payouts is 2%-2.50% this will enable us to recover our principle soon

I always prefer to select sites with higher daily payout ratio as this will help us to recover our principle back before the site stop paying and reduces the risk of non payment

This program is doing a lot of promotion and i looking at it you will notice that the admin of this program mean business. There is every chance that this program will be online for a long time to come. Beside the minimum is very affordable to all investors and the daily interest makes the program more interesting.

The locked up period is low and the compounding option will enable investor to earn additional profits by compounding

further a ROI of 240% for 120 days is good and the investor will earn a daily profit of slightly more than 1% seem stable

can expect the site to cover the plan period without any problem

Its encouraging to see a hyip is willing to offer its own debit card which shows the long term intention of the admin but its not worth the offer because only a few will get qualified for it due to its high minimum investment requirements so i hope the admin should make this offer moire accessible to all by reducing the minimum investment's amount

That's one great aspect of oximofunds.Offering it's own debit card can be a great pull over other hyips,but it require investment is too much for average investors.But for sure,this plans are good.Am off to invest the minimum here and see if i can earn a little from this program.

• 1 month later...

I worried right now although not yet in panic mode. The activity of this site decrease 20% this month!

1 month 0.00150 -20% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

A sustainable hyip most have % of activity that is much higher than the total interest a site gives to be sustainable. For example. If you earn 30% a month of interest. The site must receive more than 30% a month to sustain itself.

• 2 weeks later...