Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Businessinvest - businessinvest.org

HYIPCORE

This is the first time during the recent period I find a Russian site offers profit rates stable, but it is clear that Russian hyipe sites prefer to submit only one profit plan to investors, anyway profit plan that we see here offers profit rates make the site able to continue to pay for a long time already, but it start from 0.5%, only ,so of course it is a very low rate

120% after 5 days is a considerable advantage that we can get from this program but we should be able to see very well that such programs usually will not be able to survive for a long time and admin may only be able to run for a while only and will not be able to continue to run long

This hyip have better rate rather than other site which offered the same plan, even admin only offered one plan, but i think that is more than enough, after visited the site i find out that admin use a good script to create this site and also put SSL protection, so i think admin should spend more bucks for it and it means this site could stay longer.