Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldinvestfunds - goldinvestfunds.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

Are you looking for a financial company to trust your savings to and receive decent returns? Gold Invest Fund is exactly what you are in search of. We are British investment company providing Forex asset management services to people from across the planet.

Investment Plans:

38% hourly for 3 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 37.00

Plan 2 $21 and more 38.00

Calculate your profit >>

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

Calculate your profit >>

130% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $150 108.00

Plan 2 $151 and more 130.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >> http://goldinvestfunds.com

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/7/2013 10:56 AM

Batch: 139122709

Sent To: U6763810 (Gold Invest Funds)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to goldinvestfunds.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

I am still not sure if this is a good HYIP program, because admin offers very fast in making a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run in a few hours, after which the admin will never give any further payment to the investors who start invest in this program

@ umeghyu first of all Congratzz ! i see you have got paid by this kind of hyip my partner and i see the username in the paid out list. it means this is really legit site and we may trust on it. Only 400$ picked up by this hyip however. I think it is going to pay everybody till hitting high deposit target.

this hyip used a cheap script and design of this hyip fail to attract my eyes.this hyip is started hourly programs and as usual offering very high roi which is so difficult to maintain as every one know no business can give anyone this hyip profit. So its better to stay away from it.

I see only three monitor work with them right now. Their offer seem too much for me. getting 130% in one hour is not easy deal to do. how can they growth our money each hour with 130% profit? In my opinion, the offer is unreasonable to realize. Better waiting for another HYIP for safe investment.

I still do not quite believe the hourly program like this, because the admin will just have to take advantage of investors can benefit greatly and I'm sure the admin will only be running in a few hours, after which the admin will run away with the money and the investor and the investor will lose the money they had invested

Right now two hyip monitoring site has paying status while 9 still has waiting status. But I guess that waiting status will turn to scam soon. Since this site is an hourly hyip site and those who hyip monitoring site that has paying status actually no investments in this site I guess its a clear sign that this site is going to turn to scam I'm sure in two to three days we can see this site all has scam status.

Right now two hyip monitoring site has paying status while 9 still has waiting status. But I guess that waiting status will turn to scam soon. Since this site is an hourly hyip site and those who hyip monitoring site that has paying status actually no investments in this site I guess its a clear sign that this site is going to turn to scam I'm sure in two to three days we can see this site all has scam status.

even with the paying status this program might be having with hyip monitors,hourly program are never to be trusted,so i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program around,i can tell the admin of this program stop paying investors at anytime and one it not even sure if the status with hyip monitors is new or old one

I don't like the concept of keeping hourly plans for the investors.It looks so unreal and stupid.Usually the owner here want to take the money from investors and run away as soon as possible.Monitors always show paying status for such sites since they get paid in the beginning.