Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Universalpay - Universalpay.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

universalpay.biz in an online monetary investment opportunity. We are experienced in the methods of Arbitrage betting with the main focus on initiating arbitrage on ocean-based events. To define the prime characteristics of universalpay.biz is to mention professionalism and dedication to what we do. Our service is strictly tuned and balanced in a way that will make it possible for anyone, regardless of their Investment capabilities to engage in.

Plan:

15% daily for 10 days

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

Join Universalpay here

to be sincere,i like the design of this program,i find the program very attractive but the plan offered by the admin of the program is way too high and i can tell the program will not be able to sustain the total return on the plan offered.50% profit in 10 days is high and the paying status this program is having now is just attract invest to the progam

I think the admin offers a considerable advantage and only within 10 days we can get a profit of 150% but I am still not sure if the admin will be able to continue to run as admin would not have been continuously providing the benefits to the investors and maybe admin will only run up to a period of 10 days only

The site is definitely attractive along with good script utilized by admin yet unfortunately admin hasn't added any security inside it. Otherwise plan offered by it is good i think it may complete their first around. We are required to wait intended for only 3 weeks to complete our program.

What kind of DDOS and SSL here, i don't see anything like that, it seems that DDOS and SSL that they claimed here only for marketing trick, from the plan that admin offered here i see it is good interest rate,and stable enough to pay investors. So far, this program still pay investors as we can see from some payment proofs around.

15% daily for 10 days

10 days. that's how long we need to wait before we know if we going to get bep in here or not. Since our principal will not be returned I guess actually in just seven days or one week we already reach bep in here and the next three days will be all profit in our part. I do really like to see this site paying us good money. So far I'm happy with the performance in here.