Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cprofitbucks - cprofitbucks.cc

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CprofitBucks is a real company and gives a real opportunity for you to be the first among those few who scoops out of it right now. Nowadays lots of people make profit investing in nano stocks and nano initiatives. And you can be one of them. It might appear a bit difficult for an ordinary man to understand the refinements of stock trading and investing. So once we decided to make everything much more easier for anyone willing to make extra earnings. We make the investments easy and understandable for everyone. You do not have to learn anything that sounds unfamiliar to you. No need to spend a lot of your precious time. Now you can start easy investments online with e-currencies, Libertyreserve or Perfectmoney or Solidtrustpay or Egopay. It is simple and easy way to appreciate the benefits of modern life and collaborating with our company.

Plan:

Standard Plan

1% profit for 2 hour for 12 days

Min$10-Max$1,000 Investment

Premium Plan

2% profit Daily for 90Days

Min$10 - Max Unlimited Investment

Advanced Plan

5% Profit Daily For 30 Days

Min $20 - Max $5,000 Investment

Royal Plan

150% Profit After 20 Days

Min $10 - Max $10,000 Investment

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EGO

Join cprofitbucks here

i guess newbies will fall prey to this program,this program is offering an hourly plan amount the reasonable plan offered,the hourly plan on the program is to return a total 288% in 12 days,thats a sure way to know the program is not safe and this program will not state more than 3 to 4 days online before the admin of the program will make a run on investors investment

quite well with what is offered by the admins because we still have a chance to benefit from this program will be better but I think if we take advantage in the fastest time as it has been offered by the admin because if we take advantage in the long term, admin then likely will never provide advantage until the deadline specified in making profits have been exhausted

Although that profit rates here start from 1%, and of course this rate makes sure that the site will be able to pay to investors, but I think this profit rate is too low, anyway I prefer first and second profit plan , although the second plan provides a long period of investments , but it offers a stable profit rate .

i believe first plan is wonderful for all investors as the duration is extremely low in comparison with all various other plans made available from it. We will probably earn regarding 144% immediately after 12 days which is quite sensible. Other plans are good too but the duration is excessive high.

168% for 20 days, well i think this is a good rate could be sustainable if only we are the first investors, i mean if we become an early bird in this site we have bigger chance to grab this profit for us. Minimum deposit in this site also really easy to reach and become standard in many hyip site

Really, I think that with this site 2nd plan is most suitble because investors can receive payment daily here and rate 2% per day too is very good for investing, good info, admin too have installed completely all protection program and supports, therefore it will be very good for investing, I too have had first payment today with this site and it is instant. My first payment:

Date: 4/8/2013 12:44 PM

Batch: 139255460

From Account: U0301282 (CprofitBucks)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from cprofitbucks.cc

Everything will not able to define in all because we can too see that this is good site with enough protection programs and SSL, site too have design very good and it is best place so that investors can believe to invest here, I too have had some payments with this site for to this time and they still are paying out very great, as below is new payment from referral:

Transfer from cprofitbucks@yahoo.in

Amount: 2.50 USD

Transaction ID =275026549

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.24

Net Amount = 2.26

Comments =

Date and Time = 09 Apr 2013 @12:29 PM

well plans are really looking more attractive an i can see many hyip monitors are added at the time there are almost in paying status,but i just wanted to invested here for low time period only that means just for 10 days plans roi 12% is really good after getting the first payment then try for another plan

Yes, it is correct, it too shortest plan for investing when investing can receive 120% after 10 days, with about 2% per day including principal, it is best ways too so that investors can receive more payments daily here, site running very great when I have invested and still receiving payments daily here. My latest payment:

Date: 4/10/2013 1:23 PM

Batch: 139570422

From Account: U0301282 (CprofitBucks)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from cprofitbucks.cc