Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourwallet - Hourwallet.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Hour Wallet Group is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

112%-250% AFTER 1 HOUR (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 112% $8 - $50 112.00

Plan 130% $51 - $100 130.00

Plan 160% $101 - $250 160.00

Plan 200% $251 - $500 200.00

Plan 250% $501 - $5,000 250.00

4.8-8.5% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 4.8% $10 - $100 4.80

Plan 5.1% $101 - $1,000 5.10

Plan 6.25% $1,001 - $5,000 6.25

Plan 8.5% $5,001 and more 8.50

500-1200% after 24 Hours (Instant Withdrawals) + Return Principal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $1,000 500.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 800.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 1200.00

Accept : LR\PM

Join Hourwallet here

hiyp is not looking fine to me because stats shows that hyip has got 4778$ contribution in only few hours and 420$ as of recently withdrawn.This is truly unbelievable since Forex market never operates on weekend and additionally its a shoddy script hyip and people normally never investing money in such kind of hyips.I dont know how it got such investment and how it paid.

Total deposited $ 4778.34

Total withdraw $ 420.19

from the script used by the admin of this program it has showed the admin is just out there to scam investors that investment on the program,hit and run is not an option on this program and i think it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program we have around,this one is not a safe place and moreover the return offered is high

the HYIP program like this we might be able to get a pretty good advantage if we know the right time to invest in this program because I know we still have a chance to benefit from a program like this if only admin started to run, but if the admin already ran for several hours, then the program has become a high-risk place to invest

I think it's strange to see the total investment and total deposits in this topic, it's a way to attract the attention of investors to the site and make it legit in their eyes , but now it's became different, a few hours after the total payments is 4200!!, This despite the fact that the lifetime of the site is still less than 1 day, does this seem logical? .Of course it calls to worry .

This is the first time during the recent period I find a Russian site offers profit rates stable, but it is clear that Russian hyipe sites prefer to submit only one profit plan to investors, anyway profit plan that we see here offers profit rates make the site able to continue to pay for a long time already, but it start from 0.5%, only ,so of course it is a very low rate

the script and design used by the hyip is not so impressive to me. Also the roi offered by the admin is not looks so safe for invest. I think admin try to attract more investors to stole there hyip.This hyip will alive for very little days so its better to stay way from it.

I am still not believers are by what I see on this site because the admin program ran for 1 day, but the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very high number and admin also has made ​​payments to investors in a number of very too high and I'm sure this is all not true

@nomiasif: do you think admin will trade investors money in forex? This is hyip everything in here is anonymous, we don't know what will admin do with our money here, the only thing we can do and make deposit also hope that we can get our investment back + some profit from our investment. since this program has been online for one day it means this program passed 24 rounds of their investment