hyipprodotnet

I am not admin :

SSL,DDOS,Unique DS, INSTANT ,trendinv.com - Licensed

Quote:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2, bgcolor: #FEEFCF]Welcome to Investor

and information at your Disposal

It's a right place to Invest Money where you have security to your money and provide profit to your money in a Healthy Way.

Complete support

Perfect Support

We provide complete support to our investors and solve there problems as soon as possible. You can chat with us on live support system.

Referral Program

with Our Business Company

Refer people by promoting our Company on Forums and Social networks and get 7% of the amount of your referrals.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Plans :

1% per hour for 12 days

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Ref.Comission : 7%

WHOIS :

Quote:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2, bgcolor: #FEEFCF]Name Server: NS1.EKONGU.COM

Name Server: NS2.EKONGU.COM

Updated Date: 02-apr-2013

Creation Date: 02-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 02-apr-2014[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Link ReF : http://hyippro.net/go/lid/34/

RCB 20% : http://hyippro.net/details/aj/rcb/lid/34/

Proof dep:

f452d3f13a254f88fa02d3d99c4f6277_54622172.dep.gif

admin looks pretty good in providing offers and benefits that we can get from this program is quite good with a period of just 12 days we can get a pretty good advantage and I see the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very large number and admin also provide payments to its investors well

I saw a site that was built by the admin is very good with a very high security system and I also saw the admin had run for 5 days and the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very high number but I am still not sure if the admin will give ongoing payments to investors, and I am also very sure if the admin will only run in a few days, after that the admin would leave investors with the money they had invested

I saw a site that was built by the admin is very good with a very high security system and I also saw the admin had run for 5 days and the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very high number but I am still not sure if the admin will give ongoing payments to investors, and I am also very sure if the admin will only run in a few days, after that the admin would leave investors with the money they had invested

i guess you need to check with this program again,this program has being running online for 3 days now and the status of the program is still on waiting and problem, i guess it best if the program is just ignore as it has show the admin of the program is not ready to paying investors,moreover the program is not getting much support from hyip monitors,check the status of the program inhere.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/trendinv.com

i guess you need to check with this program again,this program has being running online for 3 days now and the status of the program is still on waiting and problem, i guess it best if the program is just ignore as it has show the admin of the program is not ready to paying investors,moreover the program is not getting much support from hyip monitors,check the status of the program inhere.

http://allmonitors.n...ip/trendinv.com

I also do not really know for sure if the site is to provide information that is true or not because I saw firsthand that the admin of this site started running on 4th April 2013 while on HYIP monitor site has been running for 4 days and I am very sure if the admin will not never give any further payment to investors