Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mini-money - Mini-money.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Mini Money is a licensed financial services provider. We specialize in high yield return investments around the world. Mini Money Financial managers invest Mini Money assets into the global stock exchange markets as well as commodities markets. Mini Money Financial managers make speculative investments in order to yield the highest return. Anyone can become a member and no investment experience is needed as our Money Managers take care of our corporate investments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Join now!

Plan:

130% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 105.00

Plan 2 $500 - $999 106.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $1,999 107.00

Plan 4 $2,000 - $4,999 115.00

Plan 5 $5,000 - $250,000 130.00

200% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 117.00

Plan 2 $500 - $999 120.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $1,999 123.00

Plan 4 $2,000 - $4,999 150.00

Plan 5 $5,000 - $250,000 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,STP,EGO

Join Mini-money here

i guess hit and run should work on this program,this program is still very much new online and i think the admin of the program will still be willing to convince investors to come invest on the program,i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors for few days before the admin of the program might take a run on investors investment

the HYIP program like this we should take the plan to make gains in the fastest time because most likely we can get the benefit because the admin will never be able to run in a very long period of time and we can only take advantage of the program is not too large like this

i guess the profit that admin offered here is good for short term investment plan :D, we can do hit and run and i think that still possible because i see there are so many investors that want to invest here, which means this program could have longer lifetime.also with nice script they have, i am sure admin must be spend a lot of money for this site

i adore that script which is protected as well as unique look gathered by it. Only 2 plans add by admin which are short term. Its really a great decision made by him i think he realized that no member like to invest money in long duration plans.Thats why admin set short plans.I think because of such decision people will really invest money here.

admin is very good in giving offers to investors and I am pretty sure if the admin will pay for most investors well, but still, such a program would not be able to survive in the long term and if we want to invest in this program we should look at in advance how long the admin ran