Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Indfundreserve - Indfundreserve.com

xetang

Welcome to Ind Fund Reserve .Ltd

The affiliate program allows you to earn 3% on the investments made by people you have referred to Indfundreserve.com and also no investment need to earn affiliate commission,

We are committed to operating responsibly in a social environmental and economic manner. we pursue value by balancing the risk assumed with the capital required and view good governance as a vital ingredient of operating a successful business.

8.3% Daily For 15 Days | Total Return 125%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter Plan $5 - $10,000 8.33

5% Daily For 30 Days | Total Return 150%

Personal Plan $10 - $10,000 5.00

3.8% Daily For 45 Days | Total Return 175%

Business Plan $25 - $10,000 3.88

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Created 2013-02-23

Expire 2014-02-23

Registrar NAMESILO, LLC

NS NS13.KODDOS.COM NS14.KODDOS.COM ns13.koddos.com ns14.koddos.com

Accept: LR, PM. STP, EG

Join here: https://www.indfundreserve.com/

the plan looks sustainable and profitable. but its only if the site able to attract many of investors to join. and so, they will able to get lots of back up capital from investors. if the site unable to attract investors, its will cause them have lack capital back up and maybe will lead them become scam fast.

profits in a period of 15 days is a reasonable amount of profit that we can get from this program with a risk that is not too high and most likely we can get the benefit until the deadline had expired, but if we take advantage in over a period of 15 days, I think we will take a big risk to lose the amount of money we have invested

this program has being running online for 4 days now with paying status,though i still think new investor can still join this program,the total return offered by the admin of the program is sustainable and i think the admin of this program will sustain this program for more than more round.the program is having 5 hyip monitors that have the program listed with paying status which i think it kinda low

• 1 month later...

Transaction ID =275635694

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 3.20

Net Amount = 196.8

Comments = Payment For Withdraw to Marvin Johan from Ind Fund Reserve .Ltd | A Industrial Power

Date and Time = 07 Jun 2013 @07:01 AM

This project The perfect internet business an high profitable investment concept if you want to earn big money easy

invest is in INDFundReserve so join now guys

Referral Commission 3%

join my referral link

indfundreserve.com//?ref=marvin.m