Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7evenclick - 7evenclick.net

obeconline

i guess this program will struggle to get ptc members that will like to click on this program,though the thread starter said the program is using LR but the page of the program is not using LR amount the payment processor being used by the admin of the program.though click rate on the program is standard and the minimum payout is ok but it will long to reach.

Yeah, another ptc program with no investment required to cashout. i think that is good to motivate more clickers to join here and later can invest their money for bigger profit and admin of this program is the same admin that owned septoletebux.com

Really great to see that another attractive innovative script simply introduced by buxhost. Otherwise the particular rates are usually fine regarding members however the earnings readily available are an excessive low i think admin should boost the earning of members only by doing so he can attract active ptc clickers.