Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nature GPT - NatureGPT.com

luck233

Earn $0.005 per referral click

Earn $1.20 per active referral

Refer new members and earn $0.005 per referral click and 5% of what they earn from offers.

You will receive a $1.20 bonus and a 50 points bonus when a referral completes his/her first offer.

(one-time bonus for each referral)

Minimum payout $2.00 Paypal,Amazon.com

5.png

i really don't think this program is a new program,according to mine research on the program,i think the program has being running online for some time before now.even the stats on the page of the program claim the program has paid over 1000$ to ptc members i think members should do personal research on this ptc program before clicking on the program

Earn $0.005 per referral click

The minimum to withdraw in here is 2 dollars that means we need to click two ads just to earn 1 cent in here and that means we need to click 200 ads just to earn 1 dollar in here and since the minimum to cashout is 2 dollars that means we need to click 400 ads to cashout in here. I know its time consuming but what worse for me is that I don't know how many ads we can get each day. So its maybe going to take one two months or more to reach 2 dollars in here.