Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jobsalert-www.jobsalert.org

Islamnoor34

though i haven't visit this forum but i think the admin of this forum did not share enough information about the forum inhere,i guess poster will like to know the post rate on the forum and the minimum payout as well.i guess the admin of the program will still have to come here an convince members to come post on the forum trusting new forum can be very difficult atimes

The forum here from what I know has only low post rate. And seems the admin did not provide the post rate at all. However, just wondering about their sign up offers I doubt I can have as many sign up offers to have earn easily. But in the forum I don't think I will be interested as of this moment.

The thread starter didn't even mention about the rates of this Forum that's why I don't have the interest to visit this Forum because if you going to create a thread make sure that you put all the necessary information so that it will depend on us, if we are interested to join or not, so we won't waste time.

this forum has no thread on the othe rforums and it the link is not provided by the thread starter who happens to be it's admin quite surprising the forum has little or no ctivity at all unless the admin can do something about it they can't expect to achieve their goal on this forum the script is good and unique

This thread, doesn't give concrete, or additional details about the site. So expect that members or posters reply negative comments. And they obviously dont get attracted on the post. Maybe, if you really want posters to sign up with you, give some add-ons to your post, like rate per post, sign-up bonus, referral system and minimum cashout. In that case, members may consider themselves to join.

I see that the forum is having very little activity at the moment, which will make things hard for new members to make high amount of posts. I think admin needs to be more clear in the things that he is offerings, and should offer decent rate to impress many forums posters. The tittle of the forum doesn't match the content that it has, so it won't be that effective.