Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

blue-income - blue-income.net

umeghayu

I am not admin

https://blue-income.net

Welcome To BlueIncome.net

Blue Income is a private investment club found by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment.

Investment Plans:

70% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 52.00

Plan 2 $11 - $50 54.00

Plan 3 $51 - $200 60.00

Plan 4 $201 and more 70.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $250 109.00

Plan 2 $251 and more 140.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> https://blue-income.net

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/4/2013 6:49 AM

Batch: 138682150

Sent To: U3938584 (Blue Income)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to blue-income.net User umeghayu

Thank you.

i believe you have taken a ingenious decision right here of investment only 10$ due to the fact we cant say that how much time it will gonna pay its people or not necessarily. there are a lot of hyips who have not pay any of their people. I wish you'll receive paid by means of this.

He is likely to get paid here and make profits as well 'cos he is a hyip monitor,the admin of hourly programs like this one tends to pay monitors so that the monitor can keep there status as PAYING,and when investors sees that the program is having a paying status,they would invest in it,to be candid,it would be difficult for this program to sustain 'cos of the high roi that it is offering

so far total withdrawal that admin paid here only $2 to all investors. And from what i see in the other side of this program, this program has been monitored by about 2 hyip monitors with "PAYING" status. So far there are only 8 active investors here that make investment for $254

brand new hyip site and offering hourly plan. it will attract many short term investors to join and moreover they set low minimum payout and high profit return. by the way, the site get support from 2 hyip monitor site and the current status is paying. its really good news and if consider to make invest, this is the best time since the site just launched.

Minimum deposit here seems a close in all profit plans , profit rates starting from 4% after only two hours, despite the fact that 4% is not a high rate of degree that makes investors feel high risk when investing here, but two hours is not the time logical, anyway I think that testing this program is easy, especially as the minimum deposit already available to all

well i think investors need to be careful now on this program,the program is now having waiting status with majority of the hyip monitors that they program listed on thier page,moreover the program is an hourly program and hourly program are not to be trusted even if they manage to get paying status from hyip monitors.i can even access the program for now