Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourlydoctor - hourlydoctor.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not admin

hourlydoctor.com

Grown your capital with our advanced forex trading system! We use the best forex signal to ensure making only successful deals with high profit and minimum risk. Thanks to the professional approach investing with NixTrade is a win-win business. The non-stop monitoring of foreign exchange market allows us to get the maximum return on investment.

Plans:

2% Hourly For 72 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 2.00

2.2% Hourly For 72 Hours

Plan 1 $100 - $5,000 2.20

2.5% Hourly For 72 Hours

Plan 1 $200 - $5,000 2.50

a44fc08aff0a5a34139e7b5f53ce8748_54566617.hod.jpg

Join Here

this hyipis based o hourly program. the hyip offer 2% roi for 72 hours and the minimum deposit in the hyip is only $1.So i think this roi rate is not so reasonable and not sustainable at all aas its too hard to maintain the account status every time.this hyip will not run for long time. so I think this program is not safe for investment.

hourly program like this usually will not pay benefits that have been promised up to a full-time, and we will only benefit them in a few hours and we will experience substantial losses, and maybe we'll just get back some of the money we have invested in this program, therefore we should avoid hourly programs like this

i consider this hyip since very risky considering that the plans are in fact hourly nevertheless the hourly timeframe is an excessive high which will take 3 days to finish the program. In initial two days we will not likely earn any profit. 44% entire profit we can get on 3rd day. Bad history of these hourly Hyips will not allow me to invest funds here.

I am really impressed with the design of this site,the site is fully secured,there is SSL and DDos protection on the site,the main thing that would not make me to be interested in this program is because it is a hourly program,i so much dislike hourly program simply i have lost all the times that i invested in it

I don't know where is that DDOS here since i cannot verify that thing by myself until now but for SSL , admin has it. My only problem here the rate that they offered, it is only a big obstacle for investors. The minimum deposit of this program is low and i am sure that will attract many investors to invest here

actually if we count the day the admin offer advantages in a period of 3 days is equal to 72 hours but I'm not sure if the admin will run up to 72 hours and the admin will only pay investors within a few hours and it will never give full advantage to investors and the admin will run away with the money of investors

i consider this hyip since very risky considering that the plans are in fact hourly nevertheless the hourly timeframe is an excessive high which will take 3 days to finish the program. In initial two days we will not likely earn any profit. 44% entire profit we can get on 3rd day. Bad history of these hourly Hyips will not allow me to invest funds here.

i totally agree with you,this program is only paying now to attract more investors to the program and trust me,the admin of the program will make a run on investors investment before they know it,tough the program is still day zero online,i guess we just have to wait and see if the admin if the program might be willing to surprise us.