Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

quickeuro-2013 - quickeuro-2013.com

obeconline

this program is very new program online and i think the program is ok,the click rate on the program is very ok and the minimum payout on the program is perfect as well,though the program is just 2 days online and the program is paid 2$ in total to ptc members i think members with lots of ref feral can reach the payout inhere quick as the program is not having much ads.

new offer:

Jackpot Contest (Ending 22 April 00:00)

Add fund or Upgrade the amount will be direct entry in to our jackpot contest. Where Total Pot Will be $200.

After ending of this jackpot contest 5 winners will get.

1st Winner : 25 % Of Total Pot ($200) That means $50

2nd Winner : 20 % Of Total Pot ($200) That means $40

3rd Winner : 15 % Of Total Pot ($200) That means $30

4th Winner : 10 % Of Total Pot ($200) That means $20

5th Winner : 5% Of Total Pot ($200) That means $10

Last 5 will credited $5 Purchase balance.

If Total Pot will not $200 at the end of 22 april then it will extend 7 days more.

This program is okay for me, the rate per click is okay too and i see that admin already paid some members here, even not big amount of payment but admin really give us proof that he is a paying admin. and just information that , quickeuro2013 has been paying for 5 days

I'm out. Just don't have a good feeling about this site. I do just browse and I don't see any uniqueness in this site that make me want to invest my time in here. I know ptc site is all about clicking and taking time. So if I end up making money in here that is good if not then we only wasted our time. But same time I just don't like to see myself losing money in here. I know a click is already worth a money and if I will not get paid its means something.

• 4 weeks later...

This site turned Scam..

I had 2.5 Euro...Then when i tried to cashout admin refused saying that investment or upgraded needed..Then after 3 days Site Closed...

Shitty Scam but this site admin was an Indian..Usually we Indians do not cheat but this guy left a mark on our country