Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

turkeyptc - turkeyptc.com

obeconline

this program should be having proof of payment soon,the click rate on the program is standard and the minimum payout on the program is very reachable for click members on the program,the program is just 2 days online and i hope the program will be having proof of payment to show members soon.i hope in 4 to 5 days the program should be paying

this program should be having proof of payment soon,the click rate on the program is standard and the minimum payout on the program is very reachable for click members on the program,the program is just 2 days online and i hope the program will be having proof of payment to show members soon.i hope in 4 to 5 days the program should be paying

where do you get this info? you made it up? this program is not 2 days old dude, turkeyptc has been online for about 4 days and still not pay any single investors, with the rate that is not high as we think, it will take so many times for starndard clickers to reach cashout from this site

I see that ptc site was launched on 1st april but from in 6 days only 800+ members joined yet. I think the reason is thatadmin has not added LR inside his repayment method thats why folks are not getting attracting for it. Admin must add LR now plus increase the earnings of members.This changes should be implemented immediately.