Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

volmr - volmr.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

In the beginning of 2013, Volmrreached the fifth year of activity in the buying/selling of motorised vehicles in huge volumes. Essentially, the main activity is buying old and new products in big racks and selling them individually at a much higher price. The contacts that have been established through the years with specific dealers and several warehouses give Volmradministrators the advantage of getting quickly the products that they want at the lowest price and also a huge base of clients� trough North America and Europe. Often, products are resold to other motor dealers and warehouses alongside individual clients.

Plan:

motortastic

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

alpha $10 and more 2.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join volmr here

i find this program very attractive,though the program is a long term program and i can tell the admin of the program should be able to sustain this program without problem,the good thing about the program is that the program is paying investors on business days,i don't think the admin of the program will reason not to sustain the program for long

Daily gains of 2% is a very reasonable profit and profit is pretty standard for a HYIP program,,, I saw the admin started running for 2 days and the program also has a very good level of security and I think the admin will give payment in kind to its investors

I just read some of their news, and see that for bigger investors, they can discuss special plan individually with admin of this program, it seems like a good chance but i am sorry that i am not big investor here i am just tiny investor, also the one who can do this thing usually is hyip monitors. But so far i cannot find any payment proof of this program yet.

SCAM

@trickster Dont go with any big investor offer because big offer means big scam.I wish no one has made investment on this hyip because i have shocking news for all of you that the hyip turned into scam on just first day checkout the status:

http://www.bakster.c...etails&lid=8588

But how come theirs still some hyip monitoring site that has paying status?

PAYING (5)

WAITING (10)

Theirs 5 that still has paying status and the last payments is dated April 11. I guess this site is doing selective payment if others got paid and others not got paid. I know once theirs a selective payments its will not going to last long. So lets see if this site is really going to turn to good site or not. I do hope that those who invest in here can still make profit before its totally turn to scam.

if I see a script contained in this program offer an admin of course the long-term benefits are pretty good but I still doubt admin will be able to run for 150 days and I do not believe if the admin will be able to run a long time and I'm sure admin also would not give full benefits as had been planned earlier

SCAM

@trickster Dont go with any big investor offer because big offer means big scam.I wish no one has made investment on this hyip because i have shocking news for all of you that the hyip turned into scam on just first day checkout the status:

Please reply my post, it seems you are don't check that site carefully, this site in that monitoring site that you provided me is waiting and there isn't any scam thingy, i really wondering if you check it before make any post here and it could mislead any people dude, so far this program status in few hyip monitors is paying while there are some that have waiting status.

SCAM

Well, it is very fast to decide this new HYIP is scam. But, no wonder, it can be happened at any time. So, this is like a good warning from our fellow member in this forum about this new HYIP. Actually this HYIP has reasonable RoI, not too high. But, the script is simple and not too good.

i guess the guy having call this program a scam program might be kinda right,going by the report with hyip monitors,i don't think this program is safe anymore as hyip monitors having the program listed are not listing the program with a well status as majority of them is having the program listed with waiting,so investors need to be careful investing on this program.

The amount of 2.6 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to Gxmonitor from volmr.net..

Date: 17:18 12.04.13.

Batch: 20744363.

Thank You.

By managing 100 million $ and less, we can hold it for at least 20 months.

Its seems he did not bother to update his post in here. First of all the link he given shows its waiting and shows that the site is new. A clear sign that this hyip monitoring site does not even have an investments in here yet. So if theirs no investments in a hyip monitoring part then how can this hyip monitoring site say its paying or not? I think he is just so fast in making a post that he don't bother to analysis first.

Well, it is very fast to decide this new HYIP is scam. But, no wonder, it can be happened at any time. So, this is like a good warning from our fellow member in this forum about this new HYIP. Actually this HYIP has reasonable RoI, not too high. But, the script is simple and not too good.

I don't think that this site is having problem as you saying, because I just check status of monitors and see that almost monitors listing for this program with status "Paying" and too don't have any monitors in bad status therefore where is basic for this defination??? Very many payment proofs still are being posted daily here, it showed that site still are paying stable

nowadays i find many hyip programs re lunching an providing the long term plans into the site,so i think no investors wanted to invest for long term just investors want to invest for short term an earn some amount,so i think investing in this program its looking very risks and no hyip monitors page also added to this program then how the investors can invest for long term plan????