Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PrainDaily - praindaily.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

PrainDaily

Welcome to Praindaily.com

Praindaily is a professional investment company which gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from stock trading. Our first goal is to bring on the Internet World a long stand program that fulfills its promises, allows those involved to secure a level of Financial Freedom that has been unobtainable in the past.

A lot of people are trying to make additional income with some investment programs or by trading on the stock market. The problem is that they don't have enough experience and they loose their money.

Investment Plans:

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $15 - $15,000 15.00

140% after 5 days (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $15,000 140.00

Gold Plan : 40% hourly for 4 hours (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Gold Plan $50 - $500 40.00

Diamond Plan : 200% after 6 hours (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Diamond Plan $100 - $200 200.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, STP

3 levels referral commission

Link: http://praindaily.com/

well the rate of 15% everyday looks very good but actually its practical profit since the plan is designed for 10 days and we will get a complete return regarding 150%. Depending on calculation we all will earn 5% everyday roi that's totally sensible and reasonable.

Quite high minimum deposit, cheap script, default template of that cheap script and there isn't any DDOS protection here. With that all i can categorize this site as cheap program, so it is better to stay away from them, also i just recognize this program offered high minimum deposit for common investors and tiny investors

so the admin of this program is offering investors 150% return in 10 days huh? i can tell the program is just out there to scam investors,the program is not safe for any hyip investors to give a trail and i think it best for investors to ignore this program and invest with other better program around,this one is just a scam program in disguise.

I think the first plane is quite reasonable as they offer 15% daily for 10 days it means total they will give 150% after 10 which is quite sustainable.But the minimum deposit is little high for small investors which is pen-full to low investors. I think this hyip will run for some good couple of weeks.

Praindaily sound like paying daily. Or its also sound like pain daily. lols. I guess its depends if the site is still paying then its paying daily. If this site stop paying then its will become a pain daily. lols. I know many don't like to loss money in hyip investing so for me its best that we decide right here right now if we want to invest or not. Because the longer we wait the more we end up not getting paid.