Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest-Style - invest-style.net

umeghayu

I am not admin

https://invest-style.net

The Invest Style is is the premier online resource for online investment, risk management and advisory services to both institutional and individual investors across the globe. We provide comprehensive advice and wide range of investment solutions which are designed to meet the needs of institutions, private and public clients, as well as, high-net-worth individuals globally. We offer a variety of products and functions of asset classes for all type of investors.

Investment Plans:

30% hourly for 4 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 28.00

Plan 2 $21 and more 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

40% hourly for 3 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $25 38.00

Plan 2 $26 and more 40.00

Calculate your profit >>

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $40 - $200 109.00

Plan 2 $201 and more 140.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> https://invest-style.net

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/3/2013 3:34 AM

Batch: 138489253

Sent To: U0483933 (Invest Style)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to invest-style.net User umeghayu

Thank you.

Well, this one is just another new HYIP with very high RoI offered. There are so many cheap HYIPs coming almost everyday in the market like this one. This is not good at all. So, in this case, we better skip not to invest on th HYIP like this one. We can realize, making 150% RoI in every hour is not good

I believe we should invest a tiny amount in such hyip because we cant say that how much it will continue become paying us . We could see that strategies are upto 4 hours i really think it could not paying people for a lot more than 12 h. So if you would like invest amount then this time is safe for you.

Well, this one is just another new HYIP with very high RoI offered. There are so many cheap HYIPs coming almost everyday in the market like this one. This is not good at all. So, in this case, we better skip not to invest on th HYIP like this one. We can realize, making 150% RoI in every hour is not good

For some investors i think that is impossible or even not good but for few of them that targetted this site as an early bird investors this program is good for them at least for two rounds of this program.And we can see this program just paid few investors, which means this program is paying

For some investors i think that is impossible or even not good but for few of them that targetted this site as an early bird investors this program is good for them at least for two rounds of this program.And we can see this program just paid few investors, which means this program is paying

personally for me,i cant invest with the program,i don't like to invest with hourly program but even for lovers of hourly program,i think they need to be very careful investing with the program,the program has being running online now for more than 8 hours and hourly program might have stop paying before then.even with paying status from hyip monitors,i don't see the program a safe place for investors

Its an hourly hyip site. Only a fool will going to invest in here and hope that he will get paid in here in full. The chance are that you will get paid in here is just so slim that I doubt their will come a day that we can see this site having a paying status for more than a week. Because chance are this site will going to turn to scam in matter of three days only more or less. And for me their no way this site can pay longer than 5 days.