Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Diometal Inc - diometal.net

gold-lister

i am not the admin

DioMetal Incorporated is a precious metals trading company based in Hong Kong. We have a significant market share domestically in the Hong Kong precious metals market and enjoy international business linkages with the UAE, Russia, the UK, Belgium and many more.

Plan:

Palladium

Daily interest: 1.6%

Investment period:

120 business days

Minimum investment: $10

Principal: Return on Expiry

Total return: 292%

Net Profit: 192%

Silver

Daily interest: 1.2%

Investment period:

60 business days

Minimum investment: $10

Total return: 172%

Net Profit: 72%

Gold

Daily interest: 2%

Investment period:

120 business days

Minimum investment: $1,000

Total return: 340%

Net Profit: 240%

Platinum

Daily interest: 3%

Investment period:

140 business days

Minimum investment: $5,000

Principal: Included in profits

Total return: 420%

Net Profit: 320%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

https://www.diometal.net/

long-term investments such as this I think is suitable only for investors who have a number of very large capital because if we invest only the minimum amount of deposit is determined then we only get low returns with a long time, but if it could still be made profits are good enough for us then it would not be a problem to get the low profit within a very long time

i dont think hyip may attract a large amount of investors toward it due to the fact people examine the script first then proceed for investment and hiyp's script just isn't favoring its plans.. i don't think it will run over 30 days. I will not prefer to invest here.

long-term investments such as this in my opinion is only suitable for investors who have a huge amount of capital because of the advantages offered daily low enough even though it is an advantage to a standard HYIP program but if we invest with a minimum deposit the advantage that we can get only a very low profit with a very long time

have a good site design and really secure because already completed with ddos and ssl protection. the hyip will manage the investors fund in commodity trading and especially focusing in metal market. the best thing from this hyip is provide fix daily profit rate to investors and not depend on their daily trading result.

This long-term investment program seems very suitable for large investors because they will be able to make a considerable profit with the capital they have despite such benefits can be obtained within a period of time if the admin provide payment until the time limit has expired then the investor will make a very good profit

i really love this long term program and i can tell the admin of the program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return and total return offered by the admin of the program,i just hope the admin of the program will be sincere with investors,i doubt if this program will have any problem sustaining the return offered.the good thing inhere is that the program is protected as well