Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxpowerpro - fxpowerpro.com

1.8% daily for a minimum of 30 days is quite a low profit, but with that low interest rates, the site seems sustainable. The good thing is that they accept AP, aside from the usual LR and PM.

Getting in with AP is a bit safe - i agree but it is not completely safe as

admin usually withdraw all funds from their account before turning to scam and AP finds helpless in helping those got scammed.

Btw i like those that pay for long time instead of those which promise to return principal and usually go at the time of paying back of principal.

Got a mail.

Dear investors, the FxPowerPro company enhances the protection of your money!

On January 30 we'll move our site to new dedicated server DRAGONARA.NET.

From 10 am to 4 pm GMT our site may be unavailable. Your investing becomes even more safe, fast and reliable!

• 4 weeks later...

look at the high and low of this site activities.

7 day 29,174 +5,421 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 7 day period (A positive change means the site is getting less popular)

1 month 27,806 -10,987 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 1 month period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

This site is losing its touch. Right now I don't recommend this site. Its loss almost half of its gain already. What this site gain in one month this site loss half of it in just seven days.

well, nice to see that this program is paying so far, also there is ad banners of this one on many monitors,

also recently they have bought paid sticky thread on TG as well,

one of the reliable programs in the hyip industry paying for around two months for now, hope they pay for a long time.

FXPowerPro Admin's News Letter Update March 07, 2011 2:02 PM GMT + 8

10% Bonus on 40 dollars deposit

Dear customers, our team is announcing new campaign! From now on all our investors get a chance to make their profit even bigger. Each Tuesday all inverstors who deposit $40 and more will get 10% bonus on their accounts, guaranteed! Working with us is getting more interesting and profitable!

Regards,

FxPowerPro Support Team

I finished my second round here and I like to invest again for third round. I feel comfortable with this program cause I'm in profit position. It's not good news today I could't invest again and Admin email me if there's something wrong with LR technicall system I should wait until technical problem will be solved in order that I can invest again

The problem is fixed and you can deposit with LR.

About 10 more days for my second round.

Mali from the admin.

Dear customers,

The works on our server complete. Fill free to work with Liberty Reserve.

Regards,

FxPowerPro Support Team.

The plan are reasonable and it looks like investors are happy about the program which is a good sign. Many fx programs which are currently still running are doing fine, so probably this one might join the chorus.

Now,you've brought to that to my notice,i think you're correct,since FXcambier are still paying,then it's exoticFX,with FXpower having run for guite a long time now,with this rate and payment proof from members in different forums,and comment about this hyip here,i think it will be wise to invest here,since this program is not showing any sign of turning scam.

one of the top performing programs in the present industry,

more than two months for now that the program is making on time payments so far,

recently on 10th due to technical works on their server the LR payments were disabled,

but that was resolved and the LR payments also getting processed as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

this program is doing really good or we can say this one is the best program among the present existing hyips,

well, the online support is very active, also there are a lot links to various forums as well as monitors that we can check the program status,

life time 77 days and still paying on schedule,

sometimes the withdrawals will be processed in few minutes and sometimes instant, great project around.

today when I have tried to register the program, I was asked to click the confirmation link to complete the registration process,

but I waited for long time for the confirmation mail to my inbox that hasn't arrived for few minutes that

I sent support ticket and thanks to their support they replied faster and asked me to register again for security reasons.

Re: FxPowerPro.com Support Request

Hello,

We had a problem with our email provider.

Your account has been deleted for security reasons.

Please register again.

I certainly don't like programs that have any kind of problems,since that's a big chance to scam away.but this program has been around for a couple of months now with paying status,but am not an investor in this program and i don't know if it's wisdom on my part to invest here

Ive just started my 30 days in here, have still 3 and half week to go. So i do hope the wisdom of legendkid is not happening right now.

So far they been paying nicely and i never got any problems when signing up.

The terms is ok and the roi is also sustainable for months if they want. Keeping my fingers cossed they make it to the summer.

Then i have the time to go another round also :)

I have again got problems when signing up, I have got '502 Bad Gateway' nginx error,

when I refreshed the page and tried the registration process again, got 'user already exists, or 'e-mail already exists' error

I neither have received any confirmation link nor could log in the account,

once again I sent support ticket as I am frequently getting that bad gate way error but the support presently seems to be offline today.

Finally I have completed my registration here,

no doubt the confirmation mails are sent but they were delivered with a long delay that is why I had to contact their support,

anyway, this is one of the successful programs so far, and I believe one must invest here for better profits,

however I didn't like the bad gateway error, is that because the site might be busy with visitors ?

I am in with a $9, in this program, just have deposited to this one, but there was no mail regarding the receipt of my amount from the program,

not a problem as my account was updated with this deposit instantly after I sent the money to them,

here is my deposit details !

Payment Mode Account

Date 03/26/2011 16:56

Batch 58083982

From U9597036 (shobha k)

To U7746483 (FxPowerPro.com)

Amount $9.00

Memo Deposit to FxPowerPro.com User archu7

• 2 weeks later...

I also received a $1.62 RCB within 48 hours of the investment from my upline, hyipex,

it was good to earn a good mount back on investment through RCB,

and so far I just received 3 or 4 payments from here, that now LR downtime,

I hope LR returns soon such that I can get paid from the program as before.

latest newsletter update from the admin to have their mail IDs noted to make sure the mail is from the original program.

received few hours ago, today.

this newsletter helps us to know the right mails coming from the program, and the rest will be spammers that pretend to be original.

FxPowerPro - Important information

We can only send you messages from the following addresses: support@fxpowerpro.com and ads@fxpowerpro.com. If you notice e-mails sent from other addresses that pretend to be from us - please ignore them.

--

Regards,

FxPowerPro Support Team

https://fxpowerpro.com

In just seven days this site loss 30% of its visitor. I don't know why but I see a pattern in other hyip sites as well. I see that other hyip sites loss either 20 or 30% of its visitors. That starts when Liberty reserve have time down for five days or so.

7 day 0.00580 -30% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00720 +13% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

I'm very impressed with this program cause my second round is completly finished. my deposit is returned after requesting withdrawal and it took only one hour. I've just think to reinvest again cause it still makes a good progress in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

there is no update from the program regarding the pending payments issue so far,

the program has stopped to pay for more than a week for now,

obviously a scam, well, lost my funds to this one,

as the program is not paying any more, it's moved to scam section now.