Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldfundonline - goldfundonline.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

Goldfundonline.com

Goldfundonline.Com is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors. With us you will become financially independent; you do not have to go to work. Join us and earn money today.

Plans: 15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 15.00

30% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 30.00

125% after 1 day (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $10,000 125.00

SILVER PLAN : 30% hourly for 6 hours (Instant Withdraw)

SILVER PLAN $45 - $90 30.00

GOLD PLAN : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)

GOLD PLAN $91 - $350 200.00

VIP PLAN : 150% after 1 hour (Instant Withdraw)

VIP PLAN $351 - $3,500 150.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Here

thanks

well today i just checked this site and in their rate us page, i found about 6 hyip monitors that monitoring this site. but only few of them that put their "REAL" money here. i think with this all i am not sure with this hourly hyip site anymore, for quite long term i don't think they will reach it

well i will be not consented to invest in first plan because i dont consider we will find this hiyp as paying right after 10 day. I think people should take risk along with invest amount in 1 day or on an hourly basis plans because the presence these plans usually are proving that this paying time period of this hyip can be quite short.

brand new hyip program and has been listed on many of hyip monitor site. the current status is paying and I guess the hyip have possibility to going for a long run if consider they are able to make good progress and collecting more than $5000 in 3 day only. if willing to make invest, I guess its the best time since the site is still brand new.

well i guess i can advise investors to be very careful on this program,though the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors but the daily return and the total return offered by the admin of the program is way too high,despite the paying status the program might be having with hyip monitors,the program still remain not a safe place for investors to invest

yeah for now that is the only thing that investors can do right now. from my new searching about this site, i find there is one hyip monitor that put problem status for this program. So i think that investors should be careful for many thing that could be happen here. If you don't believe with yourself, just don't invest here.