Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Secretbux - secretbux.com

darwin

Properly i won't think people will like to become a member of this ptc however good ad rates being set by management. The major reason is that low earning provided to members and also ptc is paying manually to all people whether member is standard or ultimate. People like to join those ptc sites from which they are able to get instant payment

this program is really doing well,the program is having god number of active members on the program and i can tell the program remain one of the best place for click member to click as the program is still paying.i can see proof of payment for the program and i was paid by the admin of the program 2 days ago,i think the program is still paying

The rate per referral click is very low here, supposed to be higher than that in order to feel that we get good profit through referrals If we get a reasonable number of referrals , anyway minimum payment request here seems reasonable, especially as the rate per click provided by this site is good already .

Earn $0.01 USD per click

1 cent per click is really a good rate if this site is paying and paying good. But if this site is not paying then I guess its going to take use few weeks to few months to know if its paying or not since the minimum amount to cashout is 2 dollars. So if we can get 4 ads a day that means we can reach minimum in two months give or take. I guess theirs a good chance that its going to pay but for how long and how many members that the big question.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...