Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Manageyourprofit - manageyourprofit.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The company Manage Your Profit is stable, reliable business partner, having necessary for this type of activity, a package of documents and leading all the work on investing in gold in the framework of international Law, which guarantees the protection of your personal assets.

Plan:

1.3% arrived to the day

on 25 days

1.9% arrived to the day

on 55 days

2.6% arrived to the day

on 120 days

3.4% arrived to the day

on 180 days

Accept: PM

Join Manageyourprofit here

The average roi is sustainable but I don't trust the program because for investors to be at profits, the admin must return principal in the 1st two plans. In other words, if principal is not returned, investors will be at a loss even after a term is completed. Let's hope the admin returns principal at the end of the term in those plans. The other plans have long durations which may scare away investors.

Good to see that the program is paying. Let's hope that investors make good profits from this one. I'll keep watching it to know how long the program will last. @mahmoudelnemr I don't think this program supports PP because the thread starter stated that it supports PM. I guess you wanted to type PM instead of PP.

I think the advantage that we can get from this program will be good enough but I think this HYIP program is suitable for investors who have a considerable amount of capital because we can get a huge advantage with a long-term investment program offered by the program admin

i cannot access to this hiyp i found this message when i try to browse this hiyp::

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

anyone facing this issue?? i think it may turned into a scam.people have lost their money which they invested in it :(

well quite good to see that site is alive thats why monitor is posting its payment proof but bad thing is that i am still unable to access it.i think there may be some countries being banned by admin that why some members are not able to access it...

77637264.jpg

25 days vs 180 days. I prefer to invest in 25 days. this is the shortest plan for me and I'm hoping that in the long run I can earn more if I'm going to invest in the short plan. What the use of investing in longer plan if the site will turn to scam before it reaches the maximum paying potential right? that's why its always good to invest in shorter plan as the easy you cashout the easy you earn.

By the looks of it the site seems a russian hyip site. The plans are well manageable for decent hyip sites with good investment for long term. All the plans are attractive. The minimum for withdrawal and minimum for investing is pretty low, so the site is easy to use for many newbie investors. I think i will invest small amount of money here.

This site is paying and i am not surprise with thing like that, why? because this site offered very reasonable interest rate for all investors, you all can see how good they are plus this site is in bilingual so, people that come from russia also can join here without much problem, but i just realize this program don't use LR as their payment processor but prefer Perfect Money.

well the plans are not reasonable to invest high amount an now also program his not running just showing some error then it will get more fear after investing the amount into this program ,so we will wait for some days to get better results of the program an remain online with any problem again