Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earndailyinc - earndailyinc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Earndailyinc.com is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

Plan:

Super Starter : 6% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Withdraw)(Until April. 01)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Super Starter $40 - $90 6.00

Super Advanced : 120% after 2 hours (Instant Withdraw)(Until April. 01)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Super Advanced $91 - $200 120.00

Super Master : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)(Until April. 01)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Super Master $201 - $2,000 200.00

10% daily for 15 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $7,000 10.00

Accept LR PM

Join earndailyinc here

another hourly program just being launched,though the program has started paying investors already as few hyip monitors that have the program listed are now having the program listed with paying status,i guess hit and run might work on the program since the program is still new online and i can only advise investors to invest wisely on the program

One thing that really make me hate hourly site is that its can turn to scam not after a day but after an hour. Meaning the site can be paying an hour before but its can turn to scam an hour later. Unlike daily plan that its going to take one day wait for you to know that the site has turn to scam and some how its take days for a hyip site that has a daily plan to turn to scam as well. But hourly hyip site just turn to scam in matter of few hours mostly.

Super Master : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)(Until April. 01)

I don't see any reason why I even bother to invest in this site. Just can't believe a hyip admin can open an hourly hyip site that has 200% in four hours and expect someone that is going to invest in here. this site plan is just so unrealistic and I doubt if its can actually pay its investors at all. As far as I know this site can turn to scam in matter of two to three hours time and theirs no way its going to pay 200% after 4 hours.

6% for hourly plan is unsustainable while also unreasonable rate that i ever see, also their minimum deposit is quite high. what i am afraid here is after invest with that so much money, admin of this program just running away with our money. also from their front-end this site not look so great