Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxury-bux - luxury-bux.com

youzarseif

For Members

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now!

pay per click: 1 cent

pay per referral click: 0.0025$

minimum payout: 1$

PAYZA & PAYPAL

JOIN NOW

http://www.luxury-bux.com/?ref=youzarseif

the site offering low cost of advertisement package and I am sure it will attract advertisers to join. but unfortunately the site offering low daily earning rate and I am sure many clickers will reluctant to join. its proven by the site experience slow progress so far and if admin not consider to increase the click rate, this ptc site will scam soon.

this program is really gonna be a very good place for click members to come click.the program is having a standard click rate on it page and i can tell the admin of the program will sustain the program for some time and the payment process used on the program shows the program will be ok for click members to click on the program

I went to register an account and got to see these details:

Standard members click rate $0.002, minimum payout $4

Premium members click rate $0.004, minimum payout $3

Elite members click rate $0.008, minimum payout $1

Ultimate members click rate $0.01, minimum payout $1

The rates are so pathetic so obviously admin is trying to force members to upgrade their memberships. Besides, now only offering micro ads for members to click, how are we suppose to earn ???