Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investofrussia - investofrussia.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Invest Of Russia provide you worldwide investment opportunities, without trading knowledge. We give you access to invest gobal share market (Forex market & Gold & Silver & Precious Metals). On their own, these markets and opportunities are largely inaccessible to the individual investor due to both the learning curve, and the minimums required to invest. Many investors don't have the exact sums of money to buy round lots of securities to achieve high yield without high risk. Several hundred dollars is usually not enough to buy a round lot of a stock, especially after deducting commissions. Instead, we provide you a better way. A way that allows you to participate in worldwide markets, without the complications, while investing the amounts you choose to invest.

Plan:

3% daily profit for 90 days

Accept: LR, PM, STP, Ego

Join Investofrussia here

3% as the daily roi for 90 days looks like reasonable and sustainable but it would depend on if the principal would be returned or not,if the principal is included in the daily roi,i guess the program should be able to complete a round,but if the principal would be returned,that means it would be difficult for the program to complete a round

well this program has been online for 1 day and there are 83 active investment here so far, so i think this site is good enough. and from my points of view, admin should advertise his own site, if you hope for hyip monitors then you all cannot see hyip monitors until now. so far i think their interest rate is quite profitable and sustainable

the hyip will manage investors fund in financial market. the good thing is they promise to give fixed daily profit rate to investors and not depending on their daily trading result. even though the hyip loss in trading, its not affect to the daily profit rate investors. I hope this hyip able to sustainable.

well this program has being able to gain attention from hyip monitors,though i don't see the program as a safe place for investors to invest but i think investors can still invest with the program,the admin of the program did not run security on the program and thats why i don't like the program that much,i guess admin can still add it later

Properly the domain with this hyip is usually registered for 36 months but i dont think this hyip provides has such ability to pay for more than a 30 days simply because its unsecured site and in addition not have excellent look. Plan is usually too much lasting. Stats are also showing in the site. I don't think it is going to attract numerous investors to it.