Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestReward - InvestReward.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Invest Reward is a private online investment program. We aim giving a large amount of people from different countries of the world to use our services. We offer you a true and stable passive income from your participation in our program. With Invest Reward your returns are not based on other payments into the fund, but on the funds investment strategies.

We offers you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Plan:

17.85% Daily For 7 Days Total RIO 125%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Advance Reward $1 - $10,000 17.85

Calculate your profit >>

10.35% Daily For 14 Days Total RIO 145%

Standard Reward $50 - $20,000 10.35

Calculate your profit >>

6% Daily For 30 Days Total RIO 180%

Platinum Reward $100 - $50,000 6.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR,STP, EG

Join InvestReward here

The best thing about this program is its minimum investment which is only $1 so in my opinion its better to have a try on this program and if you paid then that will be really fine and if you loss you are not lost much . but still now the site is good in doing and till now paid all the members on time may be they are paying the investors .

if calculated, daily average nett profit rate is more than 3% where according to me, its including high. maybe profitable to investors but its not give assurance to investors that the hyip possibly able to last long paying. yes, the profit rate will not support the hyip able to going for a long run.

despite the high daily return i believe this program is offering,the program is still safe for investors to invest,the total return offered by the admin of the program is totally reasonable and sustainable,though i don't like the design of the program,the program look kinda ordinarily but the program is a very safe place for investors to invest

Alert For All Our Members

Hello all members we want to alert you that soon we are going down for maintenance so please support us by waiting for completion of maintenance when every we will be back we will inform you again

Thanks

Regards

Administrator

i hope this maintenance, this program will be prosper and keep paying investors, and i agree with youzarsief here, that invest reward seems hiding from all other hyip monitors because until now i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring this program.

• 1 month later...

It is nice when see that this program have been pinned here, site too have ran up to 41 days already therefore I think that it is good basic for trying, site still showing a stable when almost monitors listing for this program with status "Paying", although too have a monitors listed with bad status but it is only not good monitors and investors still can consider to invest when time only is 7 days for refunding

17.85% Daily For 7 Days Total RIO 125​​% is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take higher profits by period of time longer than the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never provide such benefits until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit

I am glad to see this program has been online for some days, and it seems this program has positive future for us, hyip investors. since the latest payment this program keep strong and also gained more and more investors, and also admin trying to promote this forum more in some forums include DMT.