Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cannohourly - cannohourly.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

cannohourly.com

About Us

Cannohourly is an investment program that is open for all people worldwide, Our program is designed and planned carefully to provide our investors a profitable income from their investment. Cannohourly team is composed of skilled investment professionals and fund managers that work on a daily basis in global financial market to ensure maximum profits are generated and provide our promised daily returns for our investors.

Introduction

What make us different from all other program that has been in the circulation in this industry, we don’t promise you financial freedom, we will not asked you to quit your job and we don’t promise you that you will be rich overnight. Wacomark is designed and carefully planned to provide you with continuous passive daily income.

Investment

Our investment plan is develop to allow our clients to Double their investment in 20 calendar days , without exposing our clients to any financial risk in the Global Financial Markets. You will only enjoy the profit while we work on a daily basis to ensure maximum profitability for our client’s investments

Philosophy

"Cannohourly believes that your Success is our Success; we do promise that your investment will be handled with utmost transparency."

Plans:

Plan Details

Plan Name Investment Amount Interest Period Total ROI

CH -01 $1 - $5,000 52% Hourly 2 Hours 108%

CH -02 $5 - $1000 10% Hourly 12 Hours 120%

CH -03 $1001 - $5000 15% Hourly 10 Hours 150%

Join Here

We see now many hyip sites that offers hourly profit plans during this period, not only that, but that all sites that offer this type of profit plans now become offer minimum deposit is available to all specially for newbies in order to attract the largest number of investors , anyway I do not think there is a problem in testing this program, because the risk would not be significant .

minimum invest is really affordable and it will make the site potentially able to attract many investors to join. but unfortunately the profit rate given is really high and usually it won't lead the hyip able to sustain long. hit and run investment method will work well here perhaps, but better keep stay away from this hyip site and choose other safer hyip program.

personally i don't like hourly program but i guess it good to see this one is paying investors already but i think it safe for invest wisely on this program as the program might not be safe for investors to invest with the program,hourly program are not to be trusted so investing with this program might not be the best thing to do

i am not trust this program, just look at the plans that they offered it is so fast, ony in 2 hours for 8% profit from my investment, it seems unreasonable, i think admin purpose only to scam all investors here, i advice to other it is better to stay away from this site before lose all of our funds

i think admin of this hiyp has made small mistake regarding plans regarding hiyp. the roi will never become 108% immediately after 2 hours however it will grow to be 104% immediately after 2 several hours but it is still a lot high. we need to avoid expenditure if when got paid 1 time