Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

doubleinvest - doubleinvest.net

shh.shani

Double Invest is highly innovative team which each of us possesses exceptional knowledge in the field of alternative investments and it has great skills and experience in managing clients' funds. Most importantly, we set the interests of our clients as the main priority and we are working around the clock to meet all of the demands of our clients.

105 %

After 1 dayPrincipial includedMin deposit $ 1Max deposit $ 500

118 %

After 3 dayPrincipial includedMin deposit $ 10Max deposit $ 5000

140 %

After 5 dayPrincipial includedMin deposit $ 10Max deposit $ 5000

LR and pm accepted

https://doubleinvest.net/?ref=shani

the script and design used by the admin is quite good. the admin used ddos protection and also the site is ssl secured.but the site get very less popularity after 1 day they get only $41 as deposit and the number of active account is only 31. I think the rates are more stable and hope it will get more investors in near future.

hyip program is the most lucrative investment business today and sometimes give decent profit return to investors. many new hyip being launched and some of them offering high profit return. its also reason why many people involve to make invest in hyip program. but besides profitable, hyip also contain high risk actually. investors should really careful to make investment decision if wouldn't to see their capital gone.

i guess i will have love to invest with this program if this program have being new online but the program has being running online for 3 days now and i don't think it gonna be safe for any new investors to invest with the program,one can never tell when the program will make a run on investors investment hit and run might not be safe

this program has been online for 2 days dude, i don't think it still new but it seems they just attracted people attention today so i think there are so many chances for investors to gain profit here, well i think i will invest here but it seems i will do hit and run strategy here

The script of the site look like a very simple one but still we can have a try here because the roi they are offering is quite good and reasonable to the investors . still i can see some monitors are with the waiting status so its better to wait until all the monitors will change there status as paying .

@chintu: do you really invest your money in this program? well this program is truly paying i just get some bucks from them and i don't know what i have to say but to say this program up to now IS PAYING, but i think i will only play for few rounds here before i will stop to invest here

and here is my payment proof

Date: 3/28/2013 5:51 PM

Batch: 137750868

From Account: U7893924 (DoubleInvest)

Amount: $1.05

Memo: Withdraw to sidejob from DoubleInvest.net

Thank you.