Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

СapitalMoney-СapitalMoney.info

aleks

СapitalMoney the opportunity to receive significant benefit from the investments is the highly Remunerative, investment program created by group of experts, having wide experience of work in sphere of the investment market, exchange trade and investments in various funds that gives our clients.After many years of professional, investment activity, we have united our experience, knowledge and talent in efforts on development and maintenance of new, reliable, investment opportunities. The profit on these investments is used constantly to expand our program, to increase its stability and to bring the constant income to our clients.

СapitalMoney is a key to prosperity and financial stability. We offer you a unique opportunity to invest money in our project and to receive profit during all your cooperation with us.All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

Use our referral program and earn up to 10% of referral deposits!

the hyip offering medium and long term plan where all of them provide good and reasonable profit rate. no doubt that this fact maybe will lead the hyip able to last long paying. but before investors decide to make invest, better take wait and see approach first in order to see the site reliability.

i don't think this program is safe place for any hyip investors to invest,the program is using an old script and page design that have being used time without number by hyip program that have scam investors.though the program is offering a kinda reachable plan for investors to invest but i don't think the program is safe.

Started: Mar 25, 2013 Running days 2 Total accounts 25 Active accounts 0 VIP accounts 0 Total deposited $ 0.00 Today deposited $ 0.00 Total withdraw $ 0.00 Visitors online 5 Members online 1 Newest Member hyipcenter.org Last update: Mar 27, 2013

i agree with you plus the script that admin used is not a licensed script and how can i believe them even the script that admin use is pirated script. plus this program has been online for about 2 days but until now don't have any single investors that want to invest here