Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sanderagroup - sanderagroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Sandera Investments Group LLC -it is a private investment company founded in 2001. The company is engaged in trading in the financial markets, stocks and Forex. For over 7 years we provide investment services to both individual investors and large companies interested in receiving primary or secondary income. Investing today - is one of the fastest and most effective ways to multiply the available capital as soon as possible.

Plan:

1.2-2% daily for 100 business days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join sanderagroup here

good to see that this program is running on secured server,i guess the admin of the program really wanna do business with this program,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is reachable and sustainable.though according to research on the program the program has being running for 7 days but new investor can still join the program sine the program is long term program.

• 1 month later...

Sandera Group has been online and active for about two months now which is a nice thing to see this long term project could sustain this longer and continues, deposit can be returned at the end of the 100 days, the plan term and definitely the lower ROI of 1.2% is the success key of the longevity of the program.

script is extremely secured and hyip seems eco-friendly nevertheless i dont wish to make investment in this hiyp considering that the duration is greater than 100 days and i dton have stamina for wait such long time. so i've got decided to be able to skip the hyip.

what do you mean by eco-friendly here, as far as i know there isn't something like that here, but yeah this program use SSL protection and this program has been active for about more than one month,i am sure many people will regret here but actually this program still hot in my own opinion.

Detailed trading report can be found out on their website, they seem to be real traders, even the program appears to be quite professionally designed, the website is also available in many versions along with the usual English, nice project paying on time for more than two months.

No doubt site is good and i am very happy to see that another trusted site found in that situation when 90% long term hyips turned into scam in just few days.SanderaGroup is not for small investors because small investors are not able to earn good profit from it only big investors can earn huge profit from it because profit available is only 1.2% daily.

Sandera Group reached it's fifty days active mark a couple of days ago which is a good job of a long term projects and let's hope this long term also will manage to reach 100 days online and many big achievements as well, DDOSGuard providing protection for this program, and a lot of monitors about twenty have been monitoring it.

not 55 days actually, it is 58 days. But there are monitoring site that has been monitored this program for 56 days and mostly of them lower than 56 days like 28 days or 30 days. It seems this program doing well at the moment, and now become a paying program and one of the hottest hyip site.

Sandera has purchased one of the top banner on MNO monitor, for one week, it's a good thing that the program is making some good efforts in advertising campaign which can get them a lot potential investors, Sandera, a long term project that has been active for a couple of months now has really attractive advertising banners.

Sandera has purchased one of the top banner on MNO monitor, for one week, it's a good thing that the program is making some good efforts in advertising campaign which can get them a lot potential investors, Sandera, a long term project that has been active for a couple of months now has really attractive advertising banners.

No only with MNO that very many other trusted monitors still are listing for this program as Goldpoll, Popularhyip,.... with status "Paying", other we too can see that more 60 monitors listed and almost too have invested here, although site have ran about 60 days already but I still think that this is good program for investing, at least they can complete good a round from this time

A total of 120% can be obtained from the plan offered in here, in the first cycle of one complete round with the 100 business days plan, it means for the term of around five months, and the principal then returned at the end, something like 25% profit monthly which is a nice deal in this short term project, Sandera Group.

long-term benefits offered by admin very good and very appropriate to the time it takes to make a profit and I am sure that if the admin will work professionally in carrying out its program and the admin will also be able to run with quite a long time and will provide payments to its investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains