Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Solid Trader - Solidtrader.net

SolidTrader

We are a global private firm strategically trading in the Forex market. Our team consists of experienced and professional Forex traders, technical analysts and money managers. The Solid Trader team has been working in the Forex area since 2010. In 2013, we decided to expand our successful trading operation and make it available to investors worldwide.

Solid Trader is completely independent. Our independence allows us to establish working relationships with the best industry-leading brokerage firms and whose products and services we leverage to build client portfolios. Our goal as financial professionals is to help you gain financial security and to protect your hard-earned assets. You have an opportunity to be part of the largest financial markets in the world. With our carefully planned trading approach and consistent monthly returns, you are on the path to a financially secure future.

Amount Of Investment

$100 - $500

$1.000 - $5.000

$6.000 - $10.000

$11.000 - $15.000

Investment Bonus

7% - 10%

Investment Term

12 Months

Estimated Monthly Profit

10% - 20%

Please Note:

Your initial invested funds will be returned at the end of the investment term. Also, our optional partnership program pays 5% commission for every investment.

Sincerely,

SolidTrader Admin

http://www.solidtrader.net

this site minimum depost is killing me, i cannot joined this site since it is not make any sense for me at moment to invest with $100 in this site. but one thing that i like from this program is their automatic payment and their refferal comission for me is good enough and could attract more promoter to promote this site

$100 - $500

Is this a joke? 100 dollars minimum to invest? For me this is a scam site. Its just a waste of time for me if you ask me. As this site can turn to scam in matter of just few days if not hours. Because if I am admin even theirs only ten who going to invest in my site that's already 1,000 dollars total since the minimum amount to invest in here is 100 dollars.

i don't like the script use on this program and the program is too colorful for my liken,though i think investors need to be careful investing with the program.i guess we still need to wait as the program has not being able to gain much support from hyip monitors.i guess the admin will be smart enough to sustain the program for few days

I think that don't have any problem about script of this program because it have design with many languages for supporting, it will be good for almost investors can understand, however, I too see that it is not good when site have ran 2 days already without any monitors list for this site and they will not able to exist with this status if don't have many promotions in next time

Hello DMT Members,

Many investors are wondering why our required minimum investment amount is so high? We keep telling them that our investment program is intended for the serious investors only. It is important to note that the required minimum investment amount is extremely minimum in the Forex market. Lastly, the investors who stick with us will reap what they sow. Thank you and we look forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship with you.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

SolidTrader Admin

http://www.solidtrader.net