☻ Earn Up to $0.01 per Referral Click

☻ Minimum Payout $2.00

☻ No INVESTMENT NEEDED

☻ Guaranteed ads daily

☻ Adgrid to earn 1$ Daily !

☻ Forum permissions for all members

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

PAYMENT PROCESSORS ACCEPTED : Payza and Liberty Reserve

wow! i just hope what i have being reading about this program is truly true.i kinda think the program will be a good place for members to click.moreover the program is new online and they have paid out over 8$ on the program to click members already.i think the program is still safe

OH, i have some differences, see notice below

atomibux.com

Members

Get paid to view website advertising and other worldwide offers. We pay you daily for clicking PTC adverts & pay you for everything your referrals earn.

Earn Up to $0.25 per Click

Earn Up to $0.0250 per Ref Click

Minimum Payout $4.00

No Investment Needed

Rented Referral as Low as 0.3$ per 30 days

Guaranteed Ads Daily

Play Adgrid to Earn 1$ Daily !

Forum Permissions for all Members

in order to attract many clickers to join, the site offering free upgrade to premium account to first 5,000 member. the current member is 800 around and so, there are many opportunity left to get free upgrade account. unfortunately the site have high minimum amount of payout and looks like member need to upgrade if want to get lower minimum payout rate.

I see that this website is increasingly not suitable for standard members at all because the minimum payout is $4 which is way too high already. Obviously, admin is trying to make members upgrade because upgraded members can have $0 minimum payout !!! And check out their ads -- http://www.atomibux.com/pages/clickads -- Standard members getting only $0.0005 per click, ridiculous !

Minimum Payout $2.00

The minimum amount to request payments in here is two dollars. Now the big question is how long does it take us to reach 2 dollars worth of click in here because right now the rate is up to 2 cents and how much an average ads we click in here each day I really don't know. If we can earn 4 cents a day on regular basis then we can cashout in less than two months. But if we earn less than 2 cents a day then I guess its going to take longer.