Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

arabcrudeoil - arabcrudeoil.com

I'm not admin !!!

http://arabcrudeoil.com

A.C.O (Arab Crude Oil Investment Group) was established in June 2008 with a paid-up capital of 1 million US dollars. It is a Saudi Arabia based companies that offer Crude Oil investment all around the world. ACO's main business fields are raise fund with the Crude Oil business and share profit with our investors. The main objectives of ACO are to do business on a direct negotiation basis, and to provide business consultations to key business deals in the Arab world mainly and the rest of the world. Also Crude Oil trading brings a big profit to us. We have built a strong team with most proficient traders. The ACO team at Live Oil Prices have hand picked the latest and best oil trading tip which will allow novices to professionals to trade in the world of oil futures. A good cooperation with OPEC ensures a fair return to us and all our investors.

Risk Management:

A.C.O's business objective is to locate, develop, produce and profitably market crude oil in an environmentally responsible way and share profit to all invertors. Over the years, A.C.O has achieved consistent results through innovation, managerial excellence and integrity. The company's hedging strategy has provided stable returns in an extremely volatile commodity market. A.C.O hedges have been in the money 90% of the time, thereby achieving remarkable downside price risk protection. The financial strength of a multinational integrated oil company, the company's hedging counter party, is an added assurance of performance.

Investment Plans: 0.6-1.2% daily for 30 business Days (Compounding Available Principal Return);2.1 - 2.8% daily for 100 business days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission:4% - 8%

Withdrawal Type: Manual

http://arabcrudeoil.com

maybe this one is good and legit for investment...they offer a great daily interest with 2.1% you can get BEP in just 50 days..after that you just relax and hope they keep paying until end of term...if they do you can get 100% profits after 100 days...

from their site name I can see they have business on oil product which I think is good for investment...

Both the site short term and long term plans seem to be sustainable but i feel the plans ROI is low in the eyes of the investors

But since its clear the site may run long investor can always increase their earnings by compounding

As the minimum investment is only $10 i think its affordable by many to try this site

The hyip seem to be investing in oil trade and its a good venture to earn profits which are less risky than trading in Forex market

if we look at the 100 days plan we can break even in less than 50 days and earn almost 100% profit under the 2.1% daily profit by the end of the 100 days

There is no way for for the site to not run for 100 days as the rates offered are stable and sustainable

When i checked on the monitors i find they are showing both paying and waiting status

Further a couple of monitors are offering RCB offer and the maximum offer is up to 500% from LRHyip.Biz

So interested investors can invest through them and recover part of their principle

IIt does not matter to me if they're from arabic,since some hyip admins can go a long way just to have investors but with a low roi and a min investment of $10,i don't think i can wait for a hundred days before withdrawing my capital.This will take 3months and up to 10 days,can we trust this hyip to reach that time?I don't know.