Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Automoney Company - automoney-company.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

My name is Jan Becker and I am the founder of daily-income.com, located in Zurich, Switzerland. Daily-Income is providing people in Switzerland to enhance their financial flexibility from additional capital.

To get more customers, we needed more capital. We decide for this program, because we are able to help several people with financial problems together. Our company is insured for 200,000 CHF, which will give you confidence that you do not lose your money.

You can contact us anytime via an online support or send us email.

Plan:

10% daily for 20 days, principal included

Accepted currencies: PM

Join Automoney Company here

the rate actually is high but i think we still have chance to take something from it i think about 2 rounds this program still pay us, based on script and any other thing that admin spend i think automoney will survive that long, but also this site not only targetted russian investors but also people who come from other countries.

The website of this program doesn't have security as stated on the website. The script is okay but looks quite familiar and there's no security in the site as the program claims to have. The plans are okay but the hourly plans will make this program to stay for only a short while. It'll best to avoid this program as the risks here are much

Though 10% daily may be relatively on the high side, this ROI is still sustainable provided the admin is genuine and honest in his dealings. However, there's no SSL Encryption though there is DDOS protection. It also has a 'paying' rating among its monitors. http://www.allhyipmo...any.com?final=1

Yes, it is correct but as my idea, it still is high rate for all, other we too can see that this site is not in English therefore it will be not good for investing because almost site from Russia is not good and they often not exist too long in all, rate is high, it too is reasonable so that site is easy to have problem early

even if i want to invest with this program,since the program is Russian program i doubt if i will put mine money on this program i don't like to invest with Russian program and that's why i can invest with this program,moreover hyip monitors are not having the program listed on the page that much,i guess that a kinda sign that the program isnt safe.

The site script is really good and i am sure that it can attract many of the people but to be frank i can say that It is a Russian program and just by seeing that we can say that admin is just targeting the Russian Investors not the International investors so that is really a disadvantage to the people who invest here . I think it may be a risky investment program ever .

the hyip offering 10% daily for 20 days and it mean, total profit return is 200%. because principal include, the nett profit is 100% only for 20 days. average daily profit rate is 5% and according to me, its still including high. maybe the site will able to finish the first round of investment period but I doubt that they will keep paying for another next round of investment period.

as i see until this hiyp is just accepting pm pertaining to investing. just one thought visit my mind until this hiyp might be Russian and when i view it i stumbled upon it Russian. i believe that hyip is not going to pay individual for 20 days because there isn't any russian hyip which pay for greater than 2 days.

very well i note that this can be the first Rusian hyip which usually looks reliable if you ask me. its running from past 10 days and paying out statuses already got because of it. i 'm also thinking for making investment . i hope i most certainly will get the payment from that as very well.