Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily-income - Daily-income.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

My name is Jan Becker and I am the founder of daily-income.com, located in Zurich, Switzerland. Daily-Income is providing people in Switzerland to enhance their financial flexibility from additional capital.

To get more customers, we needed more capital. We decide for this program, because we are able to help several people with financial problems together. Our company is insured for 200,000 CHF, which will give you confidence that you do not lose your money.

You can contact us anytime via an online support or send us email.

Plan:

$ 10 bonus for first 1000 active users

Principal return

4 Investment Plans, 120 days, monday-sunday

Bronze: $ 10 - $ 100

1.5% daily

Silver: $ 101 - $ 500

1.9% daily

Gold: $ 501 - $ 5000

2.2% daily

Platinum: $ 5,001 - $ 500,000

2.5% daily

Wallet: LR, STP, PM, EGO

Compounding: 0% - 100%

Ref. com.: 8%

Accepted currencies: LR, PM, EP, STP

Join Daily-income here

i can find that this site don't have SSL and DDOS lol, even in their homepage they say that they have SSL and DDOS and also based on this site's rate us page i don't see any hyip monitors site that monitoring them so i can say this program is not good enough so far. and i will not invest here

i can find that this site don't have SSL and DDOS lol, even in their homepage they say that they have SSL and DDOS and also based on this site's rate us page i don't see any hyip monitors site that monitoring them so i can say this program is not good enough so far. and i will not invest here

Yes, it is correct, we too can see that script of this program is very simple without have any protection program, site too have been online about a day but we too can see that still don't yet have any monitors listed for this program with good status, other too don't have any qualified monitors to list here and don't show investing. I don't think that this is good place for investing

in order to attract many investors to join, this hyip site offering $10 bonus for first 1000 active investors. and I guess still there is many opportunity left because the site just launched. by the way, all plan in this hyip desiged for long term duration but give reasonable profit rate. short term investors maybe will not interested to make invest in this hyip site.

this program is a long term program and i think the admin of this program should be able to sustain this program for little long,though the return offered by the admin of the program is sustainable but the admin did not make the program safe,i wonder what will happen to account of investors on this program if hacker attack the program,the program is not protected

ideas offered here i will discuss fine as well as greatest point is they are giving totally free 10$ advantage to 1000 people. it only means that our investment will end up double and also roi that which most of us will earn might be double. i enjoy to invest onto it.

I still wonder they are offering $10 bonus for the first 1000 users but i am sure that we should not at all believe on this new program . who offer bonus to the investors . No legit program will give money for free and especially in the hyip programs it is not at all good to expect bonus from the admin side .