Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest-bet - Invest-bet.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Invest Bet - this is interesting, fun, exciting and profitable! Indeed, it becomes interesting to see how an event or match if rates can be profitable! Even the absolute beginner in sports betting and there is every chance to win the sweepstakes. There are many betting shops and a variety of sports, in which you can earn by investing a minimum of money and time to experience the excitement and the feeling of pleasure from watching a match or competition. We use the best bookmaker with the highest odds! In any good sweepstakes, you can bet on various events: the outcome of the match, score, number of goals or points, the championship, the number of violations, and even events from the world of politics and show business! Sports Betting - a great opportunity to earn well and take your time. Our company is engaged in the bookmaking industry worldwide. Every day we spend a certain amount of money and get a large percentage of it. Our team of qualified professionals, professional bookmakers, analysts specializing in rates, with more than ten years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success Our plans are for our partnership with you in the betting business with fee as a percentage of earned income in our company. We always strive to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have reduced the minimum deposit is only $ 10. Use our affiliate program and earn up to 3% of the deposit amount.

Plan:

Plan A - 125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

IB-1 $10 - $500 104.00

IB-2 $501 - $2,000 105.00

IB-3 $2,001 - $10,000 107.00

IB-4 $10,001 - $20,000 115.00

IB-5 $20,001 - $100,000 125.00

Plan B - 270% After 5 Days

IB-1 $10 - $500 122.00

IB-2 $501 - $2,000 127.00

IB-3 $2,001 - $10,000 140.00

IB-4 $10,001 - $20,000 190.00

IB-5 $20,001 - $100,000 270.00

Plan C - 910% After 15 Days

IB-1 $10 - $500 172.00

IB-2 $501 - $2,000 190.00

IB-3 $2,001 - $10,000 230.00

IB-4 $10,001 - $20,000 450.00

IB-5 $20,001 - $100,000 910.00

Plan D - 2100% After 30 Days

IB-1 $10 - $500 400.00

IB-2 $501 - $2,000 600.00

IB-3 $2,001 - $10,000 900.00

IB-4 $10,001 - $20,000 1300.00

IB-5 $20,001 - $100,000 2100.00

Plan E - 3600% After 40 Days

IB-1 $10 - $500 900.00

IB-2 $501 - $2,000 1400.00

IB-3 $2,001 - $10,000 2000.00

IB-4 $10,001 - $20,000 2700.00

IB-5 $20,001 - $100,000 3600.00

VIP-1000% After 15 days

VIP Plan $1,000 - $100,000 1000.00

Accepted currencies: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join Invest-bet here

4% pure profit for one day? that seems high but in other side it still reasonable for me, i think if admin spend time in forex he can give us back for our investment, but since admin not reach BEP from what he spend to create this site then we still have chance to get our money back here plus some profits, the latest plans for sure is not make any sense

i think site will not succeed in attracting investors because of such bad and unprotected script used by it.also hyip monitors are not showing their interest on it.3 of them have added it but all of them are still without investment.which is proving my view about this hyip

i guess this program might be another program that might be good for hit and run since the program is still new online and they are paying hyip monitor referral commission already,i guess we just need to do proper research before investing with this program,i kinda think this program is attractive anyway, i like the design and the script is ok

It is not a matter of might,this program is actually suitable for a hit and run,I guess the first plan is just the best to invest in,we can make some good profits in here if we invest through a monitor that offers a RCB,investing 10 bucks is not just bad at all

Well all the investment plans have the minimum deposit amount as just $10 so that is a good part of this program . but after seeing the roi of the site i am sure that it will not be a safe place to make an investment because of the high roi admin is offering . I feel that none of the investment plans is trust able and they never give response in live chat box .

there's short and medium term plan available and better investors make invest in short term plan since it safer than choose to invest is medium term plan. the reason is the hyip offering high and not reasonable profit return and so, potentially they won't going for a long run.

There is no way here, from the betting business, we can generate the profit as high as 1000% After 15 days. It is totally impossible, although by the system is possible. This is just too good to be true, and the Admin will not be able to pay back the investors like this much money. Better to think wiser again for us

script employed by this hyip is absolutely good however the question is usually that exactly how this hyip will probably afford to cover investors this sort of huge interest rate. only 1 thought be given my mind that this hyip is seen as a big rip-off hyip so be aware about this particular hyip.

@mahmodeid: I guess you did not take a closer look at the hyip site, because the sit has Unique design, SSL Encryption and DDOS Protection. Also a number of monitors on its radar are already investing in the program.

https://invest-bet.com/index.php

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/invest-bet.com?final=1

I do not however think this program will stay paying for a good time considering the ROI.

let me prefer everyone to select these types of hyip for ones investment due to the fact from these types of hyip you might atleast earn a superior profit everyday or 2. while from long-term hyips you'll not earn very good profit too there's a big probability of getting loss from using it.

as i saw the website of invest-bet i really liked it with the sporty design and they also

has profit calculator with them i planned to join them and invest with them, but when i saw

all-hyips.info's post in here that it was a scam i was turned off.. i think i'm not gonna join them

at all now.