Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Racho Finance - rachofinance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Racho Finance is a leading independent Investment Company providing proactive, client-focused investment activities, we take lead by involving directly in various form of investment such as oil business, forex trading, stock market, high scale trading of commodities on behalf of our company and our client all over the world. Our activities run smoothly, effectively and with a smile. We aim to be your first choice, investment company, giving you maximum return on your investment, every time.

Plan:

Starter Plan1.5% - 4.5% For 120 days

Rate Period Minimum Maximum Profit(%)

1.5% 120 days $10 $2000 1.5%

4.5% 120 days $300 $10,000 4.5%

Premium Plan14% - 23% For 7 days

14% 7 days $275 $10,000 14%

23% 7 days $500 $100,000 23%

Advanced Plan135% - 175% After 5 days

135% After 5 days $200 $10,000 135%

175% After 5days $1001 $100,000 175%

Accepted currencies: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join Racho Finance here

site is online from last 7 days and am really shocked to its paying status from 80% monitoring programs. its really surprising thing because no hourly plan normally stay paying for more than 2 days but its paying from 7 days.i think they really have a team of professionals

well according to the offer of this program i don't think this program is gonna have problem sustaining the daily return they are offering investor,though the program is long term program but i can tell this program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,moreover the program is getting good support from hyip monitors

long term and short term plan available to investors but for safety reason, better investors choose short term plan if consider to make invest. by applies hit and run, I am sure investors will get decent amount of profit and able to protect their capital to not loose as well. hit and run is the best method here since the site offering high profit return and potentially they won't last long.

this specific hyip provides added each short classified and extended termed plans. i will choose to choose short-term plan regarding investment but unfortunately noone is able to choose such plan as a result of huge minimum investment amount. i think monitors are able these plans and will earn very good profit.

the script and design of the site is very impressive. admin have to add some protection soft. to get more members and become more popular.the roi rates are offered by the admin is very good and the all planes are long term planes. hope admin will pay regular to all members and grow well.

well let me tell you, that they have SSL from cloudflare, i think that is good. the script looks good and it seems a great script for admin to used, and template that admin use here is good too, but the first plan is the only plan that investors can achieve, because the rate is totally reasonable and profitable

i do believe every person who invested his money in this hyip must be ready pertaining to facing decline because a monitor has modified its rank today by paying to Scam... this is really a serious problem. only because of such reasons i find it difficult to trust on long term hyips.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/rachofinance.com?final=1

The Site has acceptable design , the admin here trying to combine both short-term and long-term profit plans in order to attract the largest number of investors, but I do not expect the success to this programe, where the short-term profit plans provides profit rates make investment here contains high risk ,In addition to that long-term plans offer investment period of 120 days, of course, this is a very long time for investors

Well all the monitors are with the paying status but still i think this may be not a safe place to make an investment because as we all know the site is offering risky investment plans . they are offering a very high roi and that make me not to invest with this program . The starter plans are of minimum 120 days . so who know any thing may happen between this 120 days .